Star Wars: KotOR IV RPG

Guitar Hero: Arch Enemy

Star Wars: Battlefront IV

Star Wars: Empire at War II

I'll stop there though.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay had some thoughts on DLC for Fallout New Vegas and here is what I had in mind

first having the Alamo as a quest you could find gear like Davy Crockett's musket, or Jim Bowie's kinife. you could even have a last stand event against ghouls or some other creature.

Then you could have Roswell or Area 51 for the alien aspect of New Vegas .

and then last probably have Yellow Stone national park as a pitt spinoff.

Just brainstorming

Damn the man that decided image tags were a good thing. A 40k RPG would be nice.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Damn the man that decided image tags were a good thing. A 40k RPG would be nice.

Wouldn't it be nice? :lol:

Unfortunately, THQ seems to be busy working on a WH40K MMO, which means WH40K CRPGS are very unlikely anytime soon :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hmm... I know, how about K-*************-3!!! /fume

Also, FF14 going not-MMO would be nice.

Warcraft 4

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Hm, I think I can agree on a couple mentioned..

Nolf 3. Majorly worthwile..

Kotor 3 - single player crpg wootage . The Old Republic MMO might be interesting, but I want my single player version.

Alpha Centuari 2 - More smac... has to be a goodness

Just to poke a bit at obsidian (well, sega as well) Alpha Protocol :lol:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Crpg based on the Gumshoe-system Trail of Chtulhu, cheap license, interesting mechanics.

Steampunk is always a hoot, but this time it could be honest-to-god Victorian steampunk, the dresses, the staches and lot.

An fantasy action rpg with Obsidian's original setting, a merging of good writing with visceral action.

Perhaps something contemporary, a mixture of espionage with ecoterrorism and esoteric cults as a backdrop. Doesn't really matter if it's supernatural or not, but the latter would avoid all kinds of PC issues and not seem like a statement against actual religious orders.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

^ Wrong. How about a Shadowrun game set in 1972?

Richard Nixon is a warlock, the monsters all wear flares and you can tear about in a Ford Camaro with laser guns on the hood. Groovy.

Um. No.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Richard Nixon is a warlock, the monsters all wear flares and you can tear about in a Ford Camaro with laser guns on the hood. Groovy.

That'd be nice. We have too few games set on groovy 70's. Cheesy stadium rock music, disco boogie, trippy funk by George Clinton and the Funkadelic, early punk like The Ramones and New York Dolls.

Edited by Niten_Ryu

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

A spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment about a detective who's trying to solve a series of mysterious high profile thefts. However, he's an alcoholic and he gets so drunk every night that he wakes up the next morning forgetting what he did the previous day. He then has to use his detective skills to figure out what he did the previous day and try to solve the thefts at the same time.

A spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment about a detective who's trying to solve a series of mysterious high profile thefts. However, he's an alcoholic and he gets so drunk every night that he wakes up the next morning forgetting what he did the previous day. He then has to use his detective skills to figure out what he did the previous day and try to solve the thefts at the same time.

This wouldn't work unless you had a special mechanic. Because the character might not remember what he did, but the player will.

That'd be nice. We have too few games set on groovy 70's. Cheesy stadium rock music, disco boogie, trippy funk by George Clinton and the Funkadelic, early punk like The Ramones and New York Dolls.

I was sooooo disappointed when I found out that GTA: San Andreas was going to be set in a more modern period. California just screamed out for a '70s setting-- Oakland in particular was the pimpin' capital of the world back then.

This wouldn't work unless you had a special mechanic. Because the character might not remember what he did, but the player will.

It would be pretty easy to do. Just have the whole thing done in the form of a flashback. Every day/level starts with the character waking up from a binge and you have to figure out what he did the day before. However, once the investigation gets to a certain point, the character blacks out again and wakes up the next day/week/level.

Edited by Giantevilhead

Anyway, no one is going to make a specific game based on your idea. The only way it's going to happen is if you make it yourself.

What's your point? The title of this thread is "Ideas for future games," not "Pitch ideas to game developers so they'll make your game." I doubt that the other people who are posting in this thread are actually expecting game developers to take their ideas and make those games.

Actually, most people seem to want ridiculous sequels or licensed games and they're not being very specific about them.

Also, developers are deathly afraid of taking ideas from anywhere because you could sue them for using your idea.

Edited by Purkake