Pic of all forum members

Walsingham

I was reading an article about capybaras, and I had a sudden revelation. In a preconscious sense, THIS is how I've always pictured you all. Especially Hades.

2010_02_06_07_sCaplin.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wish my facial hair was that awesome.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was reading an article about capybaras, and I had a sudden revelation. In a preconscious sense, THIS is how I've always pictured you all. Especially Hades.

2010_02_06_07_sCaplin.jpg

I concur.

Such a regal creature. I mean, just look at its facial expression!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

When I first discovered these animals a few months ago I was amused to find out according to catholicism the capybara is a type of fish.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

When I first discovered these animals a few months ago I was amused to find out according to catholicism the capybara is a type of fish.

Would it be funny to have one of those fish bumper sticker things, but with the outline of a capybara? Over the word 'Catholic'?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Funny. This reminds me of that thread where someone suggested we should have a forum meet. This is the picture I got in my head then:

ForumMeet.jpg

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Funny. This reminds me of that thread where someone suggested we should have a forum meet. This is the picture I got in my head then:

ForumMeet.jpg

If there was a koala in the background creeping in the underbrush, a single tear running down his soft furry koala face looking on, not with sorrow but with a stoic indignation and a small caliber hand gun tightly gripped in his paw. Then maybe I'd believe that picture. But until then I refuse to believe any such non sense, its obvously shooped. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

ForumMeet.jpg

I laughed so hard my rib nearly popped out.

-Elwood Blues

Which is why the federal government subsidises the manufacture of vegemite-like substances. While the Kraft company might own the Vegemite brand, any salty yeast extract product works, including marmite, cenovis and promite. Cheesybite (aka iSnack 2.0 does not count due to the excess amount of the mineral Fail).

Which is why the federal government subsidises the manufacture of vegemite-like substances. While the Kraft company might own the Vegemite brand, any salty yeast extract product works, including marmite, cenovis and promite. Cheesybite (aka iSnack 2.0 does not count due to the excess amount of the mineral Fail).

Promite sounds like something a space marine would use in his vambraces.

-Elwood Blues

It's an urban legend. Vegemite has no redeeming features. Axle grease without the lubricating effect is what it is :teehee:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein