Obsidian at GAME DESIGN EXPO 2010

funcroc

• 1 month later...
Interesting bits, thanks Funcroc.

Matt still has his beard? What is the meaning of this? So the footage with him in that developper diary wasn't new? Weird that they didn't use it before if that's the case!

It almost seems like they're posting now old dev diaries.. which is.. strange I admit.

Anyway, what Matt says is interesting, but if I can be completely honest seems also... pretty obvious stuff. :sorcerer:

It almost seems like they're posting now old dev diaries.. which is.. strange I admit.

The latest one had a lot of "interviews" that weren't new, but a good share of it was never shown before. The new PR agency must be using stuff that wasn't used before to create some of the new things.

Yeah, all the the interviews were probably recorded waaaaay back when the first dev diary came out. Then they probably splice that footage together with gameplay footage from the latest build.

For example, didn't Fryda Wolff move on from Obsidian quite a while back?

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

The latest one had a lot of "interviews" that weren't new, but a good share of it was never shown before. The new PR agency must be using stuff that wasn't used before to create some of the new things.

Well the new PR Agency is DOING something and that's good, no matter how old the footage is.

Yeah, all the the interviews were probably recorded waaaaay back when the first dev diary came out. Then they probably splice that footage together with gameplay footage from the latest build.

Heh, that means leaks about the unannounced game are unlikely.

? I don't understand the connection TBH.

Well, I guess I was hoping they might let slip a design example or two from the unannounced game. :bat:

Well, I guess I was hoping they might let slip a design example or two from the unannounced game. ;)

Oh ok.