Berlusconi idea

Walsingham

More tales of the Man that taste forgot out today.

Berlusconi-_1528635c.jpg

Anyway, it occurred to me that given his willingness to ignore public outrage, and the incredibly rubbish nature of his hair implants that we should remove said frogmarched follicles and replace them with some other look. Remember it needs to be virile, gauche, yet expensive. Thoughts/ideas posted here, please.

I was thinking something like platinum credit cards embedded in his skull in a stylish hair like quiff, and layered down the sides and back.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

How about just gold-plating the top of his head? It's utterly tasteless, insultingly ugly, and prohibitively expensive, not to mention probably quite dangerous and uncomfortable.

The ultimate fashion statement.

Edited by Darth InSidious

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

How about just gold-plating the top of his head? It's utterly tasteless, insultingly ugly, and prohibitively expensive, not to mention probably quite dangerous and uncomfortable.

The ultimate fashion statement.

You definitely trump me.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Berlusconi is the only fascist left in Europe.

That depends on whether we're including Russia or not. Putin definitely counts.

Please don't misquote me without pointing that out, or I'll report you. And Berlusconi is far from being a fascist, you don't even know what a fascist is.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Berlusconi is the only man left in Europe.

Miseria! Just when I'd decided to go gay!

-Elwood Blues

Berlusconi is the only fascist left in Europe.

That depends on whether we're including Russia or not. Putin definitely counts.

Please don't misquote me without pointing that out, or I'll report you. And Berlusconi is far from being a fascist, you don't even know what a fascist is.

Look, the person who just insulted every European male on the board with a discriminatory remark is waving his report stick at you.

Funny that.

I can only assume I must have misread Kipling.

-Elwood Blues

Please don't misquote me without pointing that out, or I'll report you, and then cry myself to sleep at night.

Calm down, it was just a joke.

I'm fine with your jokes, but don't make it look like I said something I didn't.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Please don't misquote me without pointing that out, or I'll report you, and then cry myself to sleep at night.

I'm fine with your jokes, but don't make it look like I said something I didn't.

You mean you actually genuinely admire Berlsuconi? :nuke:

-Elwood Blues

I may be drunk, but are you trying to imply that Burlesqueonie is not some kind of neo-fascist, and even worse, some kind of individual to be admired? Because I would be fascinated to hear your... rationale. And whilst typing up your response keep in mind that Hugo Chavez is also democratically elected.

I think it's you who needs to provide the rationale for claiming he's a neo-fascist. I admire Berlusconi because he the only European leader willing to stand up for the West without the usual mealy-mouthed bull ****.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

Stand up the the West? The last time I checked Italy was in the West! :teehee:

-Elwood Blues

Lets see, bribery, corruption, total media control making a mockery of "free press", sex scandals, keep trying to pass laws giving him and his cronies immunity from the law, GDP down by 5%, the Cosa Nostra claiming that he has them to thank for his success...

Yeah, what a guy. I think I'll just prefer to stand up for myself, thank you :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Stand up for the West.

It's ok, like many folks in the US, WoD probably doesn't have a lot of exposure to Berlusconi (I include myself in this group.) The media here really just portrays him as this stereotype of Italian Americans, loves the ladies and has possible ties to organized crime. He's like James Gandolfini.

Stand up for the West.

Yeah, the man who has been trying to push the E.U. and Russia together for years is so very pro-West.

With all due respect, sir*, you have no idea what you're talking about.

*I added that so you wouldn't shake your report stick at me. :thumbsup:

Edited by TrueNeutral

Stand up for the West.

OK Now I look like an idiot.

-Elwood Blues