Game delayed until summer

Honestly, the delays aren't that bad. After the initial shock of knowing we'll have to wait longer, it doesn't bother me much. I'd much rather have a polished game that a buggy P.O.S.

If it isn't buggy is not Obsidian.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I dunno though. The whole situation just seems a bit ...concerning. The game appears to have been ready a while ago. Much of the folks working on the game seemed to have been shuffled to new projects. There is no way it has just been bugs they have been working on for multiple months. For me, it just doesn't all add up.

I really think they'd also want to beat Splinter Cell Conviction to market if at all possible.

Still really looking forward to AP... just hope it turns out alright, and actually does get released.

Edited by kreese12

The Duke cannot be delayed because there was never a release date.

AMIRITE?

Duke Nukem was never delayed... it was actually released and was so absolutely freakin' awsome it blew our minds and we have no recollection of it being released. It was THAT good. :)

Why do you remember it! :I thought we agreed to never tell anyone, the world isn't ready for that knowledge:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I know everyone says "dont trust gamestop.com's release date schedule" but you know what?? In this case I'm so glad I did. After hearing the news that Alpha Protocol was delayed til Summer I was wondering what the heck was going on; ever since November 2009 Gamestop.com reported Alpha Protocol to be released June 1st 2010, so for 3 months I was not expecting Alpha Protocol. Then todays news hit "summer 2010"; funny enough June is Summer so really there might be a chance Alpha Protocl can be released June 1st; and if so I had nothing to fear.

I did hop these boards though to find the original press release from November and sure enough it did say 'delayed til spring 2010' and now of course it says 'summer'

Ahh well; like I said I'm kinda glad Gamestop.com reported AP to be released June 1st so i'm not totally bummed. Spose worse case scenario is that it gets released by September (3 months past June)

Alan Protocol. HAHAHA

Aram Protocol.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"