What are you playing now?

Gorth

Oh yeah, I remember Vizima's Gate II - Shadow of Geralds Willie.

Boring old game, doesn't even have HDR.

:shifty::lol:

@Jaguars

Now that you mention it I wonder how much effort and skill it would take to mod a Witcher kit into BGII.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

@Jaguars

Now that you mention it I wonder how much effort and skill it would take to mod a Witcher kit into BGII.

Excellent idea.

How about, you mod it, and I'll play it. Team-work, baby, team-work! Oh yeah, be sure to include a Geralt v/o and weapons bling. :shifty:

manthing2.jpg

@Jaguars

Excellent idea.

How about, you mod it, and I'll play it. Team-work, baby, team-work! Oh yeah, be sure to include a Geralt v/o and weapons bling. :shifty:

Of course. I'll mod in 30+ naked chicks for your viewing pleasure as well. :lol:

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Of course. I'll mod in 30+ naked chicks for your viewing pleasure as well. :shifty:

"As soon as I find the right small group of girls, the seven or eight women who are right for me, my wandering days are OVER buddy! "

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Been playing AvP, I've been enjoying it, playing as Aliens is of course the most fun. However the game has problems, I have been having slowdown problems, turning the settings down to minimal seems to have no effect. AvP needs to be patched.

Just started the marine campaign and it hurts, why? Because while playing it, I can't help but think how awesome the Aliens RPG could of been. :shifty:

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Of course. I'll mod in 30+ naked chicks for your viewing pleasure as well. :lol:

"As soon as I find the right small group of girls, the seven or eight women who are right for me, my wandering days are OVER buddy! "

You smeghead :lol:

logosig2.jpg

Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares. Very old school RE experience. It even has a secret where if you try and exit the mansion 3 times you get the classic perspective cameras. Lost in Nightmares also comes with a new Mercenaries mode that adds Barry Burton and Excella. Playing Excella is awesome. Bitch/pimp slapping zombies never gets old. http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/re5...-edition/338835

Tried out CnC4 beta.

Frankly this game has little to do with CnC, the gameplay is entirely different. Its fun though but it does feel a little simplistic. Overall its nothing special.

The single player campaign might be worth a shot though.

logosig2.jpg

Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares. Very old school RE experience. It even has a secret where if you try and exit the mansion 3 times you get the classic perspective cameras. Lost in Nightmares also comes with a new Mercenaries mode that adds Barry Burton and Excella. Playing Excella is awesome. Bitch/pimp slapping zombies never gets old. http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/re5...-edition/338835

Damn I didn't know that was out.

There's also the quick look.

If you plan on getting Lost in Nightmares or the Gold Edition I recommend you skip that video until after playing it through as it spoils the first half of the DLC. It is worth watching after you have played it though, as its pretty funny. >_<

Some corrections if you have watched it, the max time you are going to get out of this is an hour and a half, if you are playing on the harder difficulties and read all the documents. You aren't going to hit 2 hours unless you REALLY take it slow/suck at RE5. Also, the DLC is 5 bucks, not 10.

Not really a spoiler: when you visit the library, check around the book cases as there are 4-5 books with some back story.

The new Aliens vs. Predator on PC.

You can't crouch.

You can't lean.

As an Alien you manually place Face-Huggers on people's faces.

Anisotropic Filtering is forced and there's no way to deactivate Motion Blur.

That is all.

Edited by Diogo Ribeiro

Motion blur is annoying. Anisotropic filtering is amazing. Nobody uses leaning anymore. Not crouching is stupid.

But overall the game just looks "meh" to me. Nothing to get excited about.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Replaying Dragon Age again to my own surprise. I think the hype got the better of me after my first playthrough back when it was released, I liked the game but I was rather fed up with all the talk about it. Now though, I completed a playthrough last week and have started new one this week.

Playing a dwarven noble this time around. My favourite origin so far, really enjoyed how that came together.

Was thinking about getting AvP since I liked the previous games, but the more I hear about it the more it seems kinda... bleh. Seems like it could be fun for a minute but no staying power at all (sorta like FEAR 2). Guess I should try the demo out.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Leaning is overrated

No, it's plain stupid when every goddamn humanoid enemy in the game leans, crouches and takes cover and your Marine doesn't.

and anisotropic filtering and motion blur are awesome.

Yeah, except when they're forced and further highlight the wobbly PC optimization job.

I'm sure there's an INI somewhere that you can tweak.

As long as you can jump, it's all good.

The jumps are semi-automatic I think.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm sure there's an INI somewhere that you can tweak.

As long as you can jump, it's all good.

The jumps are semi-automatic I think.

No INI I've found after a long hard look at the game folder and the My Documents folder.

EDIT: yes, you can jump but some jumps are Gears of War-style: you can only vault over an object the game lets you. So, it's common to find crates from which you can't jump over sitting right next to others you can, etc.

Edited by Diogo Ribeiro