When is this game going to be released?

Okay, so, I get it: you're under NDA or whatever, can't tell the fans, right? Well, what if you could get away with it? Follow these steps, and I'm sure you won't get caught:

1. Go home! Don't use your work computer to do this!

2. Make sure you don't have a keylogger or virus on your computer!

3. Go to a website like hidemyass.com or eatmybrowser.com

4. Go to GMail through it, sign up for an account, et cetera. You will need to set your account to use basic HTML.

5. Send an email (still through a proxy) to celdakiller at gmail dot com containing the internally planned release date. I'll read your e-mail and post your answer here!

NOTE THE ABOVE ADVICE IS PURELY HYPOTHETICAL, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT AS LEGAL ADVICE. SPEAK TO A LAWYER BEFORE CIRCUMVENTING YOUR NDA OR COMMITTING ANY OTHER CRIME. WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Addendum (NOT LEGAL ADVICE): I am fairly sure that sending a virus across state lines is a federal crime punishable by time in "the joint" (and not the good kind, either). Don't do it to me.

In a few months we'll get a release date. When that day comes, someone from Obs will stand in front of a web-camera, live, hold the master disc up for everyone to see... then break it in half.

That day we shall weep tears of blood, and madness will rule the world.

Edited by Oner