Avram Grant's wife reacts to Husband's brothel visit

Walsingham

"I swear on my children's lives that I am not mad at him. If I am mad, it is because he does not get massages every day. He's the manager of Portsmouth. Do you know how tough that is? He's a great manager stuck in a crappy team. He works so hard, he needs two massages a day, and from two women, not one."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Crazy?! She's the sanest woman on the planet! If wish there would be more women like her.

Source please?

Edited by Slinky

Source:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-says-wife.html

I just love that she considers it an unfortunate side-effect of his association with Pompey!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I edited the title for ya. I'm pretty sure Avram Grant isn't female or married to a guy.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I edited the title for ya. I'm pretty sure Avram Grant isn't female or married to a guy.

Oh, er... yes thanks.

-Elwood Blues

"He went to get a Thai massage. No one until now has proved this is a brothel," she said.

"Be reasonable; who goes to a brothel in the middle of the day while wearing a Portsmouth uniform when he knows he is a famous person? The place in question is a massage parlour; a place where you get massages.

It would be fair to assume that those places offer both massages and 'massages', after all without any discernible legal activity going on they would open themselves up to police or IRS interest.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

"He went to get a Thai massage. No one until now has proved this is a brothel," she said.

"Be reasonable; who goes to a brothel in the middle of the day while wearing a Portsmouth uniform when he knows he is a famous person? The place in question is a massage parlour; a place where you get massages.

It would be fair to assume that those places offer both massages and 'massages', after all without any discernible legal activity going on they would open themselves up to police or IRS interest.

I actually went to a massage parlour on accident once. I was looking for a deep tissue massage for my back because it was really tight. The website for the place said it offered such massages, and I'd passed it a couple times driving and it looked alright. So I made my reservation.

I got there, and it was a little odd. I've been to a lot of actual therapeutic massage places, and this one wasn't quite right. First off, there were quite a few women working in the place, which is odd because a business like this usually does not support a large staff (watch the puns folks.) I was led to a room and told to undress and lay on the table.

The table was horrible, not a real masseuse one with a spot for the head. There also was not a sheet to cover the unmentionables, just a small towel. I laid down and the masseuse came in. First thing she did was lightly tap my butt. She started in with the massage. It's hard to explain, but basically it was not a professional massage. It was a flirtatious massage, I guess is the best way to put it. It was very uncomfortable for me, and I really felt trapped. I was on this table naked, I wasn't going to jump up and run out. My body was responding in a way I didn't want it it to. She offered to finish the massage for an extra $60. I told her no. She left, I got dressed and found a back exit to leave by. I was mortified. I called my wife and told her the story. She wasn't mad at me, she was mad at the place and actually filed a police report.

I was very uncomfortable with the whole thing for quite a few months. It's been a few years and it's easy to talk about now, but I really had a rough time for awhile.

Anyways, maybe a little too much detail, but I figured I'd share. I guess if you go in looking for that sort of thing, it might be different, but I really hated it.

:thumbsup:

Don't be so embarrased about it, you made an honest mistake. At least you didn't have to explain to their pimp why you're declining service. :ermm:

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

+ 60$ is too much for a Thai chick.

Not that I'm into hoes of any sort. Or paying for things I can get for free. xD

You just happen to know the avarage rates for no reason, hmm? :thumbsup:

Its not really racist, the country's most popular female profession is whoring. When I was in Abu Dhabi in all the bars/clubs all the hoes were Thai types.

That is an outrageous slur, sir. Yes, in Thailand they have a strong acceptance of prostitution as a profession, but it they are deeply prudish as a culture. If anything it is reminiscent of Victorian England. We have never had such high levels of the activity, but you wil have to work very hard to convince anyone that we were permissive. Which is surely the point.

-Elwood Blues

I actually went to a massage parlour on accident once. I was looking for a deep tissue massage for my back because it was really tight. The website for the place said it offered such massages, and I'd passed it a couple times driving and it looked alright. So I made my reservation.

I got there, and it was a little odd. I've been to a lot of actual therapeutic massage places, and this one wasn't quite right. First off, there were quite a few women working in the place, which is odd because a business like this usually does not support a large staff (watch the puns folks.) I was led to a room and told to undress and lay on the table.

The table was horrible, not a real masseuse one with a spot for the head. There also was not a sheet to cover the unmentionables, just a small towel. I laid down and the masseuse came in. First thing she did was lightly tap my butt. She started in with the massage. It's hard to explain, but basically it was not a professional massage. It was a flirtatious massage, I guess is the best way to put it. It was very uncomfortable for me, and I really felt trapped. I was on this table naked, I wasn't going to jump up and run out. My body was responding in a way I didn't want it it to. She offered to finish the massage for an extra $60. I told her no. She left, I got dressed and found a back exit to leave by. I was mortified. I called my wife and told her the story. She wasn't mad at me, she was mad at the place and actually filed a police report.

I was very uncomfortable with the whole thing for quite a few months. It's been a few years and it's easy to talk about now, but I really had a rough time for awhile.

Anyways, maybe a little too much detail, but I figured I'd share. I guess if you go in looking for that sort of thing, it might be different, but I really hated it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You should have let her finish the job, Hurly. Sounds like you could have used it.

manthing2.jpg

Hey, hey, HEY! The story doesn't end there. What did your wife say to the police? Did the massage parlor rub him the wrong way? teheheheee

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy