Are we there yet?

I have a little dilemma which Sega is not making any easier. I only have so much spare time to play games. There are a whole bunch coming out over the next couple of months, including AvP in mid-February. I would really like to have AP on the list of to buy and play games but without a release date I might as well get AvP and forget about AP if it comes out in March.

Can some one please have the common decency to at least tell us when or even if this game will be released. As it stands I might as well take this page off my favorites and forget about AP altogether and get on with my gaming...

My apologies for making another release date thread but this is really bad PR on the publishers side.

Edited by Taiko

EA/Bioware is there a difference?

Sorry for the frustration. Until our publisher announces a release date, there's really not much we can say, not even a ballpark estimate. :(

I take this to mean the game is more or less done at the moment.

Well, that's good to know.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Thanks for replying. I'll guess I'll just have to be patient and hope for the best. Its not that hard TBH. There is nothing in the upcoming releases, by way of RPGs, that comes close to AP. I just hope Sega understands that there is a market for this game. I've never bought a Splinter Cell game and I never will! I'd buy AP no problems.

Edited by Taiko

Adding this here because the dictatorship of the modeoisie is complete on these forums. The revolution is coming... turnabout is fair play, Comrade Moderators.

Okay, so, I get it: you're under NDA or whatever, can't tell the fans, right? Well, what if you could get away with it? Follow these steps, and I'm sure you won't get caught:

1. Go home! Don't use your work computer to do this!

2. Make sure you don't have a keylogger or virus on your computer!

3. Go to a website like hidemyass.com or eatmybrowser.com

4. Go to GMail through it, sign up for an account, et cetera. You will need to set your account to use basic HTML.

5. Send an email (still through a proxy) to celdakiller at gmail dot com containing the internally planned release date. I'll read your e-mail and post your answer here!

NOTE THE ABOVE ADVICE IS PURELY HYPOTHETICAL, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT AS LEGAL ADVICE. SPEAK TO A LAWYER BEFORE CIRCUMVENTING YOUR NDA OR COMMITTING ANY OTHER CRIME. WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Addendum (NOT LEGAL ADVICE): I am fairly sure that sending a virus across state lines is a federal crime punishable by time in "the joint" (and not the good kind, either). Don't do it to me.

You would LoF. You would.

Also, this game will be released on December 22, 2012 IMO.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

But how am I supposed play my awesome video game when the world is ending? :)

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

They say in the article, which was posted on the Feb. 9th, it will be a March release, and if you can not find it in the shops you have not looked hard enough. What is that all about? Why would IGN say that if its not true? I just don't get it, if its not true then they should not say it. May be one of the dev. actually took notice of that commie bastard...

Edited by Taiko

They say in the article, which was posted on the Feb. 9th, it will be a March release, and if you can not find it in the shops you have not looked hard enough. What is that all about? Why would IGN say that if its not true? I just don't get it, if its not true then they should not say it. May be one of the dev. actually took notice of that commie bastard...

This is the new breed of "professional" game journalists these days. They always make things up and state it as facts. Idiots.

Considering the list of the best games of the decade they just made, apparently truth is something they aren't really on speaking terms with.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Considering the list of the best games of the decade they just made, apparently truth is something they aren't really on speaking terms with.

Hmm? We talking about IGN and game reviews? Sounds about right.