What you did today

Gorth

To make my strained lateral right knee tendon, I didn't go skiing today. And during the day surfed the net between meals.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

went to a party last night

a couple of irritating people, but as soon as we found out the host didn't want them there we swiftly told them to get the **** out

i got a few rather crass drunken comments about the girl i brought along, but i was more amused than annoyed

eg - "where's that girl you brought along? she's pretty cool and kinda hot. you should definitely tap that"

smooth man, real smooth -_-

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Applied for school out in Iowa, SHOULD get in if what the councilors said was true (and these were the guys telling me how to play the system for residency). Also it looks like I get every piece of financial aid under the rocks for this endeavor.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Applied for school out in Iowa, SHOULD get in if what the councilors said was true (and these were the guys telling me how to play the system for residency). Also it looks like I get every piece of financial aid under the rocks for this endeavor.

just out of curiosity, how old are you now Calax?

turn 24 on the 20th, kinda nice for fafsa as under ANY circumstances I'm considered independent.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Twenty-four iirc.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Oh man that was an intense time. I was feeling pretty **** about the situation with my girlfriend so I chewed some seeds with LSA in them after removing all the cyanide coating. Similar to LSD but legal and weaker. Still amazingly intense, but mostly joyful and funny.

And it was cathartic. We talked a bit.

Oh man that was an intense time. I was feeling pretty **** about the situation with my girlfriend so I chewed some seeds with LSA in them after removing all the cyanide coating. Similar to LSD but legal and weaker. Still amazingly intense, but mostly joyful and funny.

And it was cathartic. We talked a bit.

I hate to say this, man. But i think you should see counselling.

You're becoming a hippy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today I experienced a major disappointment about skiing. Assuming that I will go, I broke my diet and ate a lunch, however, telepheric was broken, so I wasted my time via playing some games on computer, looking at pictures, and checking some movies. And then I started surfing the net.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Went to the Apple Store today and checked out the iPad. The place was packed but when I got my hands on it I was really impressed. Played a song in Rock Band and the visuals are great. I can't justify buying one myself, cause I don't travel a lot but if I spent a lot of time on trains/buses/planes I could see it working out nicely. Unless I was driving the vehicle, then not so much

Today I experienced a major disappointment about skiing. Assuming that I will go, I broke my diet and ate a lunch, however, telepheric was broken, so I wasted my time via playing some games on computer, looking at pictures, and checking some movies. And then I started surfing the net.

I thought you were skiing already?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I found out that a friend of mine is going to need a heart transplant at some point.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Played around with an iPad. Still seems like a giant iTouch to me. May get the 3G version.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I slept in for the first time in ages. Which was nice, but now my neck is a little out of whack and hurting like a sunofabitch.

I'm stuck going to my brothers wife's parents house for supper tonight. I don't want to, but sometimes this crap has to be done in the name of family.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I've been listening to a buch of my music and I have decided that the music of my generation sucks. The 70's to the early 90's definitly had the best music.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

You're becoming a hippy.

Nothing wrong with hippies.

Today I learned that under no circumstances should you - without thinking - put the search term 'dirty filthy hippies' into a search engine.

-Elwood Blues

I spent the weekend being sick and watching new Doctor Who. Being sick sucks, new Doctor Who was amazing. Matt Smith is a natural. Karen Gillian is stunning and much better actress than I thought she would be. This is gonna be a hell of a season!

EDIT: Also, I really like new theme - it's much closer to the originals, that the pompous orchestral version of RTD era.

Edited by vault_overseer

I decided that I want an iPad...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

According to the Tlegraph tech page it's not a phone, and it's the size of a laptop, it can do email, but can't do work email (because it has no standard file editing). Complete waste of money.

-Elwood Blues

I spent the weekend being sick and watching new Doctor Who. Being sick sucks, new Doctor Who was amazing. Matt Smith is a natural. Karen Gillian is stunning and much better actress than I thought she would be. This is gonna be a hell of a season!

Agree on all counts! :lol:

I was bored with Doctor Who, to the point where I didn't bother watching any of the episodes from season 4. My interest has regained. :lol: