What you did today

Gorth

You know I listen to a lot of loveline and they deal with this kind of situation all the time. As a friend, you need to be there to support her but you also need to be realistic. You are not a therapist or a counselor, you do not possess the time nor the ability to fix her. It is your priority to try your best to gently persuade her to seek out professional therapy and be someone who she can rely and count on but only to the extent that is reasonable. It's unfair and unhealthy for you to take up the role of a caretaker. As others have said, you basically listen. Tho it sounds like you've probably got everything under control.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Saw a help wanted sign in front of an Econo lodge by my house today, going to head there tomorrow morning to see what it's about.

Still waiting on that possible summer job (might not know for another few weeks) so this could be good to fall back on in case things don't work out. Whatever the details may be, could it be any worse than working at a super market?

I'm preparing for my trip across the state with my nerd friends.

Also, I'm playing the new pokemon game.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Woke up about 12:00pm again. Gone skiing about 1:30 pm. Today was a big day as I have skied down to piste5 first time. It is the hardest piste amongst the ones that are open to ski on. On the teleferic the piste5 seemed easy to me after skiing down on piste3 without a problem, moreover I thought piste 3 to be harder than piste5, however, at the start of the first hard slope of piste5, I have realized it was really a hard one and got scared with a strong hesitation not to go down, but, when I looked back, I have realized that trying to go back would be more dangerous as there was another lighter slope at my back(I though I'd slip or fall down if I attempt to go back), and than after some prays, I have skiied down to piste5 like a cat trying to hold a wood with utmost care. Thanks to Allah, I have skiied down without a problem, but with great fear and scare, as in the mid of the slope I have seen how high angled it was. After finishing the hardest slope I have felt very very relaxed and victorious and took some pictures and recorded videos of myself with the slope. Then went down happily.

After that big day, came to my resting room and ate some chocolates with some tea. I have checked the pictures and videos I have recorded on the pistes before starting surfing the net.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

I had a tough conversation with my wife. Ever since our son was born and she started a new job that requires her waking up at 5:00(and, subsequently, going to bed at 22:00), she's been paying very little attention to me, I almost don't exist for her anymore. In a way it is understandable, but she has also lost all of her sex drive, so all together, I feel like a person who just sleeps in her bed and eats her food and not her husband.

Now, I've mentioned this to her before. We actually have this conversation regularly - every few months or so and every time she seems very apologetic and understanding, cries some, and then decides to be better, which she does...for a few days. Then I wait for a month or two, to see if she remembers that conversation, she doesn't and we start over. Yesterday's conversation was a bit more fatalistic in mood and definitely tough on both of us. I'm responding to it with a bit of a defeatist stance, almost not expecting any significant change(hell, even contemplating restarting smoking and heavy drinking) and her... well, I don't really know. We had a good conversation in the morning while I was on the bus, on my way to work. She seemed understanding my position and willing to work it out from her side. I just hope she sees it through.

Oh, and she sent me a cute e-card.

I flew up to Boston for PAX? Anybody else gonna be there?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I had a tough conversation with my wife. Ever since our son was born and she started a new job that requires her waking up at 5:00(and, subsequently, going to bed at 22:00), she's been paying very little attention to me, I almost don't exist for her anymore. In a way it is understandable, but she has also lost all of her sex drive, so all together, I feel like a person who just sleeps in her bed and eats her food and not her husband.

Now, I've mentioned this to her before. We actually have this conversation regularly - every few months or so and every time she seems very apologetic and understanding, cries some, and then decides to be better, which she does...for a few days. Then I wait for a month or two, to see if she remembers that conversation, she doesn't and we start over. Yesterday's conversation was a bit more fatalistic in mood and definitely tough on both of us. I'm responding to it with a bit of a defeatist stance, almost not expecting any significant change(hell, even contemplating restarting smoking and heavy drinking) and her... well, I don't really know. We had a good conversation in the morning while I was on the bus, on my way to work. She seemed understanding my position and willing to work it out from her side. I just hope she sees it through.

Oh, and she sent me a cute e-card.

Are you talking to her over the phone? That's no way to have a meaningful conversation with somebody.

Good luck, though!

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Guest The Architect

Just spent most of the day surfing the net. Got my two assignments done last night before the deadline today. Sent them off this morning. Was pretty happy with them although I got a little opinionated and they weren't very well referenced, but I'll let it slide, it won't set me back too much. The AFL season started last night, but the season opener was between arguably the worst team in the competition and one not much better, so I gave watching that a miss, besides it was delayed by nearly 4 hours. But tonight the reigning premiers are playing, they're always good to watch. So I'll be watching the footy tonight. I've been cutting back on my drinking big time lately. Been having some problems and was using it as a coping mechanism for a while, but the withdrawal symptoms just make things even worse so I've taken my foot off the pedal with that for a while, and may be reluctant to even ease back into drinking more than I am these days.

Just spent most of the day surfing the net. Got my two assignments done last night before the deadline today. Sent them off this morning. Was pretty happy with them although I got a little opinionated and they weren't very well referenced, but I'll let it slide, it won't set me back too much. The AFL season started last night, but the season opener was between arguably the worst team in the competition and one not much better, so I gave watching that a miss, besides it was delayed by nearly 4 hours. But tonight the reigning premiers are playing, they're always good to watch. So I'll be watching the footy tonight. I've been cutting back on my drinking big time lately. Been having some problems and was using it as a coping mechanism for a while, but the withdrawal symptoms just make things even worse so I've taken my foot off the pedal with that for a while, and may be reluctant to even ease back into drinking more than I am these days.

Maybe you should just drink a few glasses of whine...

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Guest The Architect

Maybe you should just have a glass of shut the hell up. You know it's not easy living with a self-righteous, pseudo-intellectual, insecure, dumb ass prick who believes pretty much every conspiracy theory out there, so cut me some slack, or what, am I supposed to be immune from getting down about anything? Problems, depression, anger, they are for the emo and weak minded people only, are they? I should just harden the **** up, right? I wasn't even being whiny in that post.

I signed up for my classes. Got a few AP classes but the stupid graduation requirements are forcing me to take an art class and a physical education, so I couldn't take everything I wanted.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Saw a help wanted sign in front of an Econo lodge by my house today, going to head there tomorrow morning to see what it's about.

Got back from doing this, lady wanted someone who had "experience". It was worth a shot anyway.

Wait, your wife bears your child, cooks you meals, and brings in a paycheck? Yeah, you need to get over the lack of sex. Marriage is a long road, you will get plenty of opportunities to shag.

Today I woke up earlier, about 9:00 am and have gone to skiing again.I had my breakfast at the restaurant section there and started skiing. Three times from piste 3 and once from piste 2(for the first time ever. I have forgotten that piste). Then , after motivating myself, has gone to piste5 again for the 2nd time after yesterday. The middle of the piste way was a little icy and so was causing the skis get faster, the bigger problem was that my mobile which rang onlyonce today hasstared ringing when I was on the hardest slope of the piste 5 with about 120 degrees of angle, I have tried to ignore it not to loose my concentration and fall down and thanks to Allah managed to get over this hardest part without a problem. After phone talk I made it through to the end of the piste without any problems. Then, for gaining more xp on my slalom skills, I have gotten on to the teleferic again to ski again down to piste5 and started to climb the mount. At that time, suddenly weather got darker and cloudy. Then a few rain drops has started and a big cloud has invaded the peak of the mount where all of the pistes(except piste 1) starts. I got a little scared, but have shown determination to ski again from piste5. It was adventurous to ski through a cloud and ski down to the slope within it, but also was very exciting. Then in the middle of the piste 5, I have stopped and took pictures of that amazing view, however, then snow has started and was turning into rain as you got lower in the height of the mount. At the end point of the piste it was pure rain, and because of this heavy climate change, piste has benn closed for today. It was not rainy but a bit cloudy at the start of the day, but has changed suddenly. Then I came again to my restroom, ate somethingand started surfing the net while drinking some tea with chocolates. It was a motivating day for me as I was very very happy to ski down from piste5.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Wait, your wife bears your child, cooks you meals, and brings in a paycheck? Yeah, you need to get over the lack of sex. Marriage is a long road, you will get plenty of opportunities to shag.

Lack of sex is not the problem, it's just one of the more annoying symptoms. My problem is in the lack of marriage, she's so submerged in her routine, that she stopped caring about the marriage. I'm seeing our relationship weaken every day, so I'm concerned, especially since my attempts to bring attention to the issue don't succeed. This is a common problem in marriage and I'm trying to fight it before it's too late, so I think that just getting over it is not a good idea.

That said, our fifth anniversary is this year, so a crisis like this is pretty much due. We still haven't had a single scream-o-fest fight and seem to want to work to keep the relationship strong(it's just harder for her to keep track of it). So overall i'm pretty confident we'll get through it just fine

Phone broke. T-mobile freakin sucks, I wish my bro didn't renew our contract because we have 13 months left or more if I renew it for discount. I hate this crap.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Maybe you should just have a glass of shut the hell up. You know it's not easy living with a self-righteous, pseudo-intellectual, insecure, dumb ass prick who believes pretty much every conspiracy theory out there, so cut me some slack, or what, am I supposed to be immune from getting down about anything? Problems, depression, anger, they are for the emo and weak minded people only, are they? I should just harden the **** up, right? I wasn't even being whiny in that post.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get you upset or anything.

I just meant if you're having some withdrawels because you're not drinking as much, maybe some wine would help.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!