What you did today

Gorth

I don't know where in Aussieland Gorth lives, but surely there are some varieties of native bush/shrub/tree/cactus that can thrive without much more than some pruning now and again?

SA (South Australia). Generally very arid landscape. Most of the state is desert. Some farming along the coast line and up the River Murray. Lots of bitching going on between the states about water allocation. Water restrictions are in place for households.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Your dripline sounds very much like the kind of thing I tried to make for my dad when I was little. The hose did not survive the attempt. I got thrashed soundly. :-

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

just got home after being out drinking allk night

reaaly wish my girl were here right now'

god damn visas running out aND her having to leave the country

god damn...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm hoping my ankle will recover by next Wednesday so I can play hockey. I stepped on a puck during a game last weekend and twisted it. Given that it isn't at full strength yet from the broken leg surgery, it hasn't reacted very well. It is swollen and very tight. I've got another two physical therapy appointments before the game, and I'll stay off it all weekend, so hopefully it will be in good shape.

I'm also going hiking in Yosemite in a week with my school, so I need it to be strong for that as well.

Might of... almost possibly gotten a summer gig reading meters at the local electric company (PSEG for Jersey residents).

Fingers crossed.

Nice. Spend the summer driving around, trespassing, seducing lonely housewives...

Might of... almost possibly gotten a summer gig reading meters at the local electric company (PSEG for Jersey residents).

Fingers crossed.

Nice. Spend the summer driving around, trespassing, seducing lonely housewives...

And get paid for it this time!

I don't know where in Aussieland Gorth lives, but surely there are some varieties of native bush/shrub/tree/cactus that can thrive without much more than some pruning now and again?

SA (South Australia). Generally very arid landscape. Most of the state is desert. Some farming along the coast line and up the River Murray. Lots of bitching going on between the states about water allocation. Water restrictions are in place for households.

So basically Southern California?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I was at the golf course today and I was wondering if a live tree can grow out of another dead tree.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

As I'm on holiday from my job, I have some spare time.I've watched some movies(decoys1, spaceballs). Surfed on the news sites on the net and had a shover, ate some Turkish traditional food called ''peeda'' and finally came here while listening to some music.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

having a bad day at work

way too tired but thankfully not very hungover

last night was insane. had absolutely no plans for the evening until i got inundated with messages from people telling me to come out with them

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Dragged myself out to the pub last night which proved wise. Some very nice ladies out, including one blonde who was far FAR too young for me to letch at, but I did anyway of course.

I suggested what I believe is a foolproof code for communicating with friends under such circumstances. You ask what they thought [think] of the beer (lager, bitter, stout) [hair colour] at the pub name [direction]. If further clarification is needed they can ask when, which you indicate with time, meaning distance. If even further clarification is needed then they state that they aren't sure because they were eating crisps/other food. You enquire with a type of food with a distinct colour corresponding to the colour of top worn.

Needless to say this ingenious system and its inventor was roundly accused of needless idiocy.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have skied today on the piste located here for a few hours and worked on improving my slalom skiing skills. In Turkey there are various skiing centers, but I was close to Sarikamis/Turkey because of my job. After skiing, came to my restroom very hungrily as the restaurant I have used to feed myself was closed. Than ate the market bought things with some tea before I have played some flat out2. After that I have started surfing the net.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

Guest The Architect

Got two 1,500 word assignments due this Friday. Just starting them now. She'll be right.

Oh and sluggo, I know you're into weight lifting and stuff and I'll just say it here instead of a PM - if you can, get spirulina. 60% in protein per 100g. It's a microscopic blue-green algae broken down into powder form that you mix with water and lemon (if you're wise because just with water it tastes like ****). It's very good for you and a great muscle building supplement. Expensive, though, and perhaps hard to get, if you don't have a naturopath or health shop anywhere around to get to.

I think spirulina is quite tasty.

-Elwood Blues

Gone skiing again after waking up in about 1:00 PM. Then came to the resting room to eat some peeda with some chocolate and fruity natural water. Then I have finished slither movie before I have started surfing the net while listening to some music.

The Illuminator

Filled out my 2009 tax forms today. Should've done it months ago-- if my calculations are correct, we're due a significant return. Our withholding hasn't really changed since '08, but we bought the house in November of that year, and the various tax preferences favoring home-ownership made a big difference. (From a policy point of view, I think they're a bad idea, but they sure are nice when they're aimed at me!)

Playing Soul Calibur IV. Yes, dat is all

There are far worse ways to spend a day, to be sure...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

We drove across the state today to see how our property over there was doing.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

It's the last night of staying at my brothers place. My niece is beautiful, and its been really good to be away from home, and all the problems I'm having back there.

Sadly, though, I have to return to reality in the morning when I fly back.

I guess if anything good has come out of this ****ed up breakup, its been that my brother and I have patched up our occasionally rocky relationship. And as alone and depressed as I am at the moment, I now know that he's always going to be there to support me, even though we're not living in the same city anymore.

/end emo rant

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Sorry to hear all this, man. You may recall I've fallen out with my brother in the last few years. I think people underestimate how important it can be.

It's the last night of staying at my brothers place. My niece is beautiful, and its been really good to be away from home, and all the problems I'm having back there.

Sadly, though, I have to return to reality in the morning when I fly back.

I guess if anything good has come out of this ****ed up breakup, its been that my brother and I have patched up our occasionally rocky relationship. And as alone and depressed as I am at the moment, I now know that he's always going to be there to support me, even though we're not living in the same city anymore.

/end emo rant

-Elwood Blues

I have no brothers or sisters. I am an only child. I am pretty much alone majority of the time.

Except today. I visited my mother today.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."