What you did today

Gorth

I guess I have mentioned this before, but when my uncle was at school he broke all the fingers in his hand on purpose to avoid playing rugby because he figured it would be less painful and dangerous. So did several other boys.

What a bunch of wankers!

................I just had to say it ;)

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

I guess I have mentioned this before, but when my uncle was at school he broke all the fingers in his hand on purpose to avoid playing rugby because he figured it would be less painful and dangerous. So did several other boys.

What a bunch of wankers!

................I just had to say it :lol:

Surely under the circumstances they were not!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

i had an entertaining evening

finished work and then hung out with some friends and played some guitar hero

then we went to the park and played around climbing trees, tumbling around, playing on the slack line, firespinning, and playing accordian and violin :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Don't say blind rage never accomplished anything. I discovered today that a set of very expensive Creative headphones I bought a week ago had developed a rattling noise whenever it hit the low base sounds. As I sat there maddened by the sound and unable to find the bill of sale, I took them off my head and smashed them repeatedly and violently on the floor like a displaying gorilla.

The rattle is gone.

Some small bit of metal fell out, appears to be part of the support mechanism. I was able to keep the right speaker from popping out of it's plastic holder by bending a piece of metal. I can't adjust the headset anymore, but ortunately I seemed to have locked them into a comfortable position.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Don't say blind rage never accomplished anything. I discovered today that a set of very expensive Creative headphones I bought a week ago had developed a rattling noise whenever it hit the low base sounds. As I sat there maddened by the sound and unable to find the bill of sale, I took them off my head and smashed them repeatedly and violently on the floor like a displaying gorilla.

The rattle is gone.

Some small bit of metal fell out, appears to be part of the support mechanism. I was able to keep the right speaker from popping out of it's plastic holder by bending a piece of metal. I can't adjust the headset anymore, but ortunately I seemed to have locked them into a comfortable position.

I also favour the rage at inanimate objects.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!

Damn bloody place was closed! CLOSED ON A FRAKIN' MONDAY!

What kind of government office is closed on the first business day of the week!?!?!?!

DAMNABLE BASTARDS!

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Is anyone close enough to poke Sand with a stick? Maybe we can send him critical.

-Elwood Blues

Is anyone close enough to poke Sand with a stick? Maybe we can send him critical.

Don't you make me cross the pond, Walsh. I will smell like wet dog and beat you with that stick!

Grrrr...

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Don't you make me cross the pond, Walsh. I will smell like wet dog and beat you with that stick!

Grrrr...

Go for it, mate. Might sort my back out. Then we can have beer.

-Elwood Blues

Only if it is that banana chip flavored beer from Germany. Can't remember the name but it tasted like banana chips and was from Germany. It was some form of wheat beer. Quite tasty.

What a bunch of wankers!

................I just had to say it :lol:

Surely under the circumstances they were not!

They broke their fingers so they wouldn't have to play rugby. Sounds like a wank to me :*

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Firstly, fruit flavoured beers are for women and men who live in basements and only come out at wekends to stare at engineering or wildlife.

Secondly, Bestly, I'm not sure what you point is. If a man is prepared to break his whole hand to avoid rugby that should tell you more about how rugby used to be played than the man.

-Elwood Blues

Ach rugby's a grand game, provided like me you can't run fast enough to ever get expected to run with the ball. So you only have to tackle rather than get tackled.

-Elwood Blues

Secondly, Bestly, I'm not sure what you point is. If a man is prepared to break his whole hand to avoid rugby that should tell you more about how rugby used to be played than the man.

Interesting hypothesis.... :sorcerer:

But my point is if you're playing rugby, that doesn't mean you're gonna get hurt or injured. You're gonna be sore but

there's no garuntee you'll get a broken bone. So why break your own hand if you were probably never gonna get hurt anyway?

:ermm:

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

South African rugby.

-Elwood Blues

I also favour the rage at inanimate objects.
After spending more than I'd like to admit replacing doors, keyboard and mouse sets, tennis racqets, a PC screen and a motherboard, a Game Boy and probably more stuff I'm forgetting, I recommend taking deep breaths instead. Not quite as satisfying perhaps, but significantly cheaper.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I discovered that there is a "fast reply" button...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

School's been canceled today and tomorrow due to the storm. Trees are still down on relatively every side street and about half the town doesn't have power (luckily I do).

That reminds me of a ice storm we had here in Iowa a few years back. There was this one very large and very old tree that broke in four sections. Two fell toward the house but it fell as a "V" so the main trunks missed hitting it. The one of the other two sections struck a house across the street.

Power lines were down everywhere as well. There was a quarter inch think of ice coating everything. It took the city to clean up all the mess till the end of summer.

School's been canceled today and tomorrow due to the storm. Trees are still down on relatively every side street and about half the town doesn't have power (luckily I do).

That reminds me of a ice storm we had here in Iowa a few years back. There was this one very large and very old tree that broke in four sections. Two fell toward the house but it fell as a "V" so the main trunks missed hitting it. The one of the other two sections struck a house across the street.

Power lines were down everywhere as well. There was a quarter inch think of ice coating everything. It took the city to clean up all the mess till the end of summer.

During the actual storm a friend and I drove around for quite a bit. It was pretty eerie seeing my town (a very crowded suburb of New York City) in complete darkness. Downed power lines were pretty much everywhere you looked and all you could hear was the howling of the wind and police sirens in the distance. At one point we almost drove directly into a downed tree laying across one of the busier roads in town. It was bade enough that they were directing traffic through someone's front yard, and through a parking lot of a funeral home in another place.

Other highlights were the 3 transformers (not Autobots though) that blew up in front (or above) us. I actually wished I had taken a camera out with me cause there was so potential for some awesome shots. I've never seen a Christmas tree hanging from a power line before.