What you did today

Gorth

finally heard back about the sentencing

the piece of **** who burnt down my friend's place has been sentenced to 2 years, 3 months in prison. he was trying to get off and instead get sent to a drug clinic but thankfully the judge didn't believe his bull****

Sorry to hear it wasn't more, mate. I do believe there are some folks who should be used instead of those monkeys we shoot into space, or to test medicines on.

oh i still want to smash him in the face with a brick - i'm just trying to get what small consolation i can from all this

i'm having drinks with the friend concerned tonight. she said she's gonna bring me brownies too >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Just got Heavy Rain, should I put it in my PS3 or not?

You should, the term awesome doesn't cover the game.

Today I was trying to go to school... and locked myself out of my car at a gas station for an hour.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I went to a Wii Mario Kart tournament at the local coffee shop with some friends.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Well Heavy Rain sure is different lol, I don't like however that you can't leave your house!

;) it gets better.

I went to a driving range for the first time today.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

nothing all that exciting lately

there was a party on the weekend, and had a friend stay with me for a couple of nights.

ended up staying up chatting with her all night, so didn't get much sleep for work

i do have the next couple of days off, so i think i may go for a swim tomorrow or something

*shrug*

I went to Sheffield for the weekend. Best pies ever. Very good ale.

However, my back is terrible now, and I have trouble standing for more than a minute or two. I got quite scared about it yesterday.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Got starcraft 2 beta. Officially dating girl. 2 exams coming up. Life is packed.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Got starcraft 2 beta.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Did two tests, felt good about one, horrible about the other, then slept. This morning my radio station started dropping the morning show (from Vegas) every time the word "erection" was mentioned because they're overly defensive. They still haven't quite figured out whats going on.

And now I've got work today.

Got starcraft 2 beta. Officially dating girl. 2 exams coming up. Life is packed.

what did i tell ya sluggy, sometimes giving it a go pays off :thumbsup:

Guest The Architect

What would you know jackass, you can't even commit to a girl for more than a week. :thumbsup:

Can't blame you, though. Getting emotionally attached to a girl can be as painful as it could be grateful. The two times it's happened to me, one has to work all the bloody time and we can't see each other anymore and the other just lives too far away and has a boyfriend now anyway. And even if things work out and you become committed, you're going to either be constantly nagged and/or whipped, get laid less and less and then they want to bring children into the picture and then your life is officially over and they're likely going to annoy the **** out of you till they're in their 20's, even later if you're really unlucky, and these will be the same ****heads that throw you into a nursing home to wither and die a miserable lonely old man while they get all your cool stuff. Charlie Harper "Two and a Half Men" lifestyle, that's the way to go. As long as you got someone in the kitchen and someone to clean your house and you're getting something on the side, you're set for life.

Edited by The Architect