What you did today

Gorth

Fail, Bio/Obsidian/LA. I hate you all... Sort of...

Yeah... That doesn't make any sense. Obsidian has nothing to do with TOR and BioWare is only making it because they are being paid to make it. If you want to be mad at something be mad at Lucas Arts.

:lol:

Hence the "sort of" that was directed at Bio and Obsidian.

Don't mind the Nightshade she loves to pick apart posts and put funny smiley faces afterwards!

anyhoozle, today I'm going to play guitar and eat chinese food all day. Then I'm going to a wall-party tonight. Should be fun.

Whats a wall-party?

A formal gathering to voice your appreciation for the general usefulness of walls.

Here's a pic from Krook's last wall party:

velcrowall-500w-2.jpg

hahahahahhaa

a wallparty is like, New Jersey slang for a bunch of people getting together and playing music. a few drinks and some acoustic guitars and stuff. a lot of fun actually.

hahahahahhaa

a wallparty is like, New Jersey slang for a bunch of people getting together and playing music. a few drinks and some acoustic guitars and stuff. a lot of fun actually.

Must be recentish Jersey slang; I've never heard it before. Then again, I was never invited to a whole lot of parties when I lived there.

Are you sure it wasn't just a party in Wall Township?

:skeptical: Must be something recent, never heard that term before. That or I must be in the wrong county(s) (live more/less on the border between burlington and mercer).

I was sitting at home for about the past 2 hours playing on the computer and when I started paying attention to the outside world again, everyone was gone. They all just left the house without telling me. Shows how much I'm noticed around here.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

hahahahahhaa

Must be recentish Jersey slang; I've never heard it before. Then again, I was never invited to a whole lot of parties when I lived there.

Are you sure it wasn't just a party in Wall Township?

:skeptical: Must be something recent, never heard that term before. That or I must be in the wrong county(s) (live more/less on the border between burlington and mercer).

Now that I think about the kid who was hosting it moved from England a year or two ago...Maybe it's English slang!

I think we'd call that more like a jam session around these parts. Doesn't necessarily mean that everyone has to be musically talented or even play an instrument just an unsophisticated gathering of friends, some with instruments.

Ever since our last "date" things with me and girl have been going pretty good but today sucked. I sent her this sweet little text this morning and she didn't text me back, 5 hours later after thinking she was ignoring me I get home, hop on facebook and she's waiting. Partied a little too hard and lost her phone last night, which wasn't so bad becuase we were supposed to meet tonight but I had these gnarly chicken wings at this bar last night so I didn't feel well and neither did she after her night. Though really that's the only upside, now we have no real form of communication to set up anything decent and I'm already dreading the loss of our goodnight/morning texts. So saddening. :skeptical:

Whatever, I have school stuff I need to get through.

Oh yeah I also got my first physical for the first time in my life. Pretty odd considering I actually played a fair bit of sports throughout my younger days but it wasn't even that bad or awkward. I suppose getting the prostate checked would tho. I also got my paxil back. Best part of the week. ;)

ts;dr

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Made two attempts to mount the engine. Failed both times because the mounts would not line up. It's only off by a few millimeters, but it may as well be a mile. I lifted the engine back out and put it back on the stand. I'll figure out whats going on today. It msy be this engine is just different in some dimension that it will not line up. It is a Chevy engine and Chiltons said the Rev I Camaro did come with this engine as an option (it was actually made for the 1970 Corvette). Anywya, if it won't line up I'll have to have the mounts milled out to accomedate it. That will set me back at least a week. What can you do though.

I wish one of you could come over and help me with this.... I've got beer!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Guest The Architect

Tomorrow I start my second year of uni. Looking forward to it. A good nights sleep and a good start to the morning will be the key to staying on track and staying organised. Had way too many late nights last year.

Tomorrow I start my second year of uni. Looking forward to it. A good nights sleep and a good start to the morning will be the key to staying on track and staying organised. Had way too many late nights last year.

So how many pub crawls are you going on for O-week?

The bad news is that things ****ed up and I have to work weekend to make it up (never trust chinese or eastern european graphics outsourcing companies), but the good news is that I have the entire renderfarm available to myself to play with.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

(never trust chinese or eastern european graphics outsourcing companies)

There goes my pension scheme.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today I drank a lot of cheap beer and watched the Olympics. All day. I even watched Curling. With enough beer even that game becomes interesting. I also watched two of the Rugby matches from the Sevens tournament that I DVR'ed yesterday. What a great sport. Too bad it gets so little exposure in the US.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I had a bald eagle fly right over my head while I was working outside. That was pretty cool.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I split up with my fiancee today. That's all I have to say about that.

Does this mean I can talk smack about her now? I've been wanting to for a long time but while you were boinking her it just didn't seem right.

I'd rather you didn't, but I won't complain if you do. I guess I can talk smack about her here too, since she can't make it past anywhere other than Facebook online.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Woke from an incredibly deep sleep to find every muscle in my body hurts. I'm still a bit shellshocked after washing out. I recall my section commander being rerstrained from busting into the OC's office at the training base to defend me. I remember the colour sergeant in charge at the training base telling me he hoped I'd come back, along with four other recruits - which is awesome. But I also recall being a bit banjoed and being generally outlandish. For example, one of the physical training instructors (scary individuals) told me 80% of the problem was in my head; to which I responded that in fact no it was a mechanical engineering problem with the joints and muscles in my spine tearing and if they thought I could just will that straight again then they must be a "f***ing jedi". I know I must have been compelling in my delivery because they didn't even squeak, just looked stunned.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.