New GameTrailers TV episode comes out today

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Alpha-Pro...rrow-22511.html

I found this past midnight so that makes it today. So that means everyone should have their minds WIRED to their computer boxes so they can insure we all know the exact second it's up. Failure will result in your game being locked in an alternate backstory mode where Michael Thornton is a utter pacifist and "nice guy" disallowing you from using any violent actions or aggressive dialogue choices.

Don't exaggerate, Purkake, it's not that bad.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You haven't seen GTTV before? I both envy and pity you.
I did, but don't remember.

GSTV: You saw the intro of Fable 2, right? Bird craps on some guy. They spent 4 minutes out of 5 talking about that. Professionalism at it's highest.

Gundamit, ninja'd.

Why does the guy talk like a drunk retard?

Rewatched the trailer a few times. So: I like the "insertion" cutscenes and having actual backup at least on some missions, didn't expect them for some reason.

The whole scene where Mike get's surprised by Sis' grunts looked really good. -_-

Edited by Oner

That looked good, actually.

I'm most impressed by how polished everything looks - almost looks like a Bioware game. The interfaces are really clean and snappy, graphics may not be top notch but blend well and locations are clearly differentiated. As pop says combat still seems too easy and a little bit obtuse - which I think was evident from the gameplay vids we got last year. The enemies aren't going to be the smartest, but hopefully they're still a challenge on higher difficulties.

Wow, that looks excellent. :)

Like someone else said already, it looks very polished. Hopefully the A.I. got some love as well in these last months. Can't wait for some more walkthrough vids!

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

I loved the part about Red Dead Redemption:

Shane Satterfield: You have wolves chasing rabbits. And then you have bigger animals chasing the wolves.

Geoff Keighley: So it's like an RPG almost.

Shane Satterfield: Uh, right.

Is he face-palming himself confronted to the interviewer's stupidity, or is he serious? That's the question!

Wow, that looks excellent. :)

Like someone else said already, it looks very polished. Hopefully the A.I. got some love as well in these last months. Can't wait for some more walkthrough vids!

Yeah, more walkthrough videos, because this one wasn't really that interesting. Probably because of who was doing the comments. I laughed a little when he talked about "dual-wielding femmes fatales (speaking of french language : in "m

He's flailing his arms around so hard at a few points that I thought they were gonna fall off. He sure is excited about the games. :)

The footage looks good though it was somewhat ironic that they blabbered about romancing femme fatales while the purple haired chick was on screen (not romanceable due to young age I believe).

Wish it was a bit lengthier and less disjointed. But oh well, hope more stuff will be coming soon.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0