LOST season six

Kor Qel Droma

I can see where anyone who is anti-religion is going to hate the ending, but it is a fantasy show, so get over it.

That's cute.

Especially when we look at the fact that in season one the creators said they were going for Sci-Fi grounded in real world science. :lol:

Really? I'm pretty sure that went out the window when they physically moved the island. There is a magical smoke monster as well that seems a little bit of a stretch for sci-fi.

Yup, it's what they said. :)

That and.. there will be no time travel... and... well... after all, it's all about the characters. o:)

I enjoyed it, either way, but the creators were loaded with BS. :lol:

The reason there was a "dark" that needed to be stopped was because Jacob wanted to punish his brother with a fate worse than death for killing C.J. Cregg. C.J. smashed in the head of a woman so she could steal her freshly baked twins and mold them into the next guardian. How the island's protector goes about stopping folks from getting into Pandora's knickers depends on who has the job, and neither mother or son were shining beacons of light.

Who is C.J. Cregg? She didn't star in Lost. The actress who played the mother/guardian of the island was Allison Janney.

LOL, reading all this makes me realise what a load of pretentious, navel-gazing load of old bollocks this probably was.

Mr. Kettle, may I introduce you to Mr. Pot?

Not biting. That was a D minus.

sonsofgygax.JPG

The reason there was a "dark" that needed to be stopped was because Jacob wanted to punish his brother with a fate worse than death for killing C.J. Cregg. C.J. smashed in the head of a woman so she could steal her freshly baked twins and mold them into the next guardian. How the island's protector goes about stopping folks from getting into Pandora's knickers depends on who has the job, and neither mother or son were shining beacons of light.

Who is C.J. Cregg? She didn't star in Lost. The actress who played the mother/guardian of the island was Allison Janney.

Allison Janney played C.J. Cregg in The West Wing.

Ben: "So Hurley, what is going to be your first order of business?"

Hurley pauses and thinks about it.

"Dude, we need to find out if I can get back to 1977; I never did complete my version of Return of the Jedi without Ewoks."

Ben facepalms.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

• 2 months later...