LOST season six

Kor Qel Droma

You know, I figured Desmond was just going to say 'hi' to Locke at the end of last nights episode.

Payback is a bitch even if it happens in alternative timeline. :lol:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The alternative timeline really is about redemption, missed opportunities and general wish fulfilment. Now Ben will have an opportunity to achieve redemption with Locke after doing the same with his daughter.

Meanwhile, in the real world: "In Reyes we trust!"

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Solid episode. Im confused, does Desmond carry knowledge from all the timelines? He seems to think

Locke is still Locke but there at the end when he ran him over I got the impression he was somehow trying to effect the Locke-monster still on the island. If not, why did he run him over?

Agreed, Desmond saved this show, in my opinion. :lol:

All the way back to season 2... not the only thing, mind you.. but definitely a major one.

As for Des' knowledge... if musician faraday can recall quantum physics... Des can remember Evilocke

Wow, a genuinely good episode, I'm surprised.

We got answers, Libby, plot advancement AND Ilana blowing up. The whole "love changes everything" schtick is kind of cheesy, though.

Oh, and they still didn't answer why Libby was in the mental institution in the original timeline...

True enough, I'm just tired of the constant reshuffling of the characters, the snail's pace the story is progressing, and the one-answer-per-episode thing the are doing.

There are 4 episodes left, I want people to die left and right, drama and action instead of people sitting in their camps or slowly hiking through the jungle.

That they serve us fillers a few episodes before the ending just goes to

prove that they have given up completely. They'll kill off all the chars in the last episode and leave

the audience scratching their heads.

Crap show.

J.

• 2 weeks later...

Good episode, but this time I actually liked the sideways timeline was better. At times it felt like they were trying to beat the record of using the most cliches/tropes in a single episode.

Good thing the first 13 episodes made sure that I wouldn't be too disappointed when they kill off a bunch of main characters.

It's pretty obviously Jack, if they're going down that road.

We do also still have Ben, Richard, Miles and Vincent.

I think Jacks whole "Im not leaving the island" is meant to be false lead, its just too obvious. None of those others were core members from Oceanic 815 and none of their name were listed.

I don't think they're going to change their whole setup this far into the game.

My prediction is that it will end with Jack and Locke sitting at the beach like Jacob and MiB in the flashback.

Edited by Purkake