LOST season six

Kor Qel Droma

No. Good Sawyer never crashed on the island. The island is on the bottom of the sea in Good Sawyers timeline.

So who is good Sawyer then? The one who returned from the island the first time, and then he turned good?

Or someone who never went to the island in the first place?

Edited by Junai

There is no good or bad Sawyer, both Sawyers have a good and a bad side (just as every character does).

Island-Sawyer never returned from the island, he's been there ever since the plane crashed. Cop-Sawyer on the other hand never crashed on the island, because in his timeline there is no island (and thus no Swan hatch to cause the plane to crash).

The reason alternate Sawyer is a cop is because the island was blown up in 1977 (causing the split in timelines), and therefore the characters' alternate lives weren't influenced by Jacob. Since Jacob wasn't there in the alternate timeline to give young Sawyer the pen to write his revenge letter, he eventually became a cop rather than a criminal (although this doesn't mean he's now good instead of bad, as evidenced by the fact that he still wants revenge).

Edited by Pope

The reason alternate Sawyer is a cop is because the island was blown up in 1977 (causing the split in timelines), and therefore the characters' alternate lives weren't influenced by Jacob. Since Jacob wasn't there in the alternate timeline to give young Sawyer the pen to write his revenge letter, he eventually became a cop rather than a criminal (although this doesn't mean he's now good instead of bad, as evidenced by the fact that he still wants revenge).

The only problem with that is Jacob did see Sawyer in 1976 and did give him the pen to write his revenge letter before the island blew up in 1977.

So who is good Sawyer then? The one who returned from the island the first time, and then he turned good?

I have to ask, did you even watch last season and the first episode of this season? Otherwise you would know there are two time lines. The original time line when everyone crashed on the island in 2004 and the alternate time line when the island blew up in 1977 and is at the bottom of the ocean and the plane never crashed in 2004.

The only problem with that is Jacob did see Sawyer in 1976 and did give him the pen to write his revenge letter before the island blew up in 1977.

Yeah, and back in season 4, Ben said that Charlotte was born on July 2, 1979. But in season 5 we see young Charlotte in Dharma in 1974.

The writers aren't flawless. I wouldn't rely too much on precise dates.

To be fair, the island sinking (I don't think the nuke blowing in 1977 necessarily sank the island) could have put a crimp in Jacob's plan.

Assuming Jacob ever existed in the other timeline.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

So I must have missed a previous plot critical event. Since I cant remember his character name Ill call him Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black admitted directly to Richard that he was Smokey but when we flash to the present times, Locke is Smokey. What happened to Mr. Black?

Mr. Black(aka Essau aka Man in Black aka The Smoke Monster aka Smokezilla aka Smokey aka no name has been provided yet) has been able to impersonate the dead throughout the series (best example I can think of at the moment is impersonating Eko's brother Yemi around the time Eko is killed). He needs to get someone (a former candidate?) to kill Jacob by stabulating him through the chest.

To do this, he fakes the resurrection of Locke to sway Ben and play on Ben's insecurities, thus convincing Ben to kill Jacob. With Jacob dead, Mr.Black/Smokey/Locke now has a chance at leaving the island.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I have to ask, did you even watch last season and the first episode of this season? Otherwise you would know there are two time lines. The original time line when everyone crashed on the island in 2004 and the alternate time line when the island blew up in 1977 and is at the bottom of the ocean and the plane never crashed in 2004.

Between the time-jumps, nose-bleeding and imaginary nukes, I guess I missed it.

Good thing there are many lively Lost-communities on the internet which present a rich variety of theories.

I guess they're going for the obscure-cult-series of the year award..

djeez..

J.

Edited by Junai

I liked last nights episode, but to me it wasn't as stirring as the Constant. The speech Charlie gave about love in the bar to Desmond was kind of touching.

Only five left. :rolleyes:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.