LOST season six

Kor Qel Droma

Kate's an opportunist, has NO idea what's going on, and is determined to save Claire

Claire goes with Smokey... so... Kate goes with Smokey

I doubt it's more complex than that.. of course, Kate does like to work the angles...

She'll learn it soon enough, apparently Smokey likes to bring his whole posse along for those awesome slo-mo walking-towards-the-camera scenes.

So you finally escaped from your cage and you're trying to get as many posts in as you can, before they catch you again?

Edited by Purkake

Kate's an opportunist, has NO idea what's going on, and is determined to save Claire

Claire goes with Smokey... so... Kate goes with Smokey

I doubt it's more complex than that.. of course, Kate does like to work the angles...

Makes sense to me. But I bet Kate nearly crapped her pants, haha.

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Ahh crap. I wasn't able to watch Lost yesterday so I expected to watch it today On Demand like usual but the new episode

wasn't there!

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

The Desmond episode is coming, don't worry.

One episode is not nearly enough.

The thing that bothers me most about this season is the lack of characters to sympathize with:

Locke used to be the character most of us could best relate to, since he was the only one looking for answers concerning the island. But he's dead.

Desmond has been seriously underused for the past two seasons.

Ben has turned from seemingly all-knowing to being in the dark just as much as the rest.

Same thing for Richard.

Faraday is dead.

Instead, we get an evil Sayid, a crazy Claire, and a "I need to find my husband"-on-repeat-Sun.

I'm totally confused. Time-travel, good Sawyers and bad Sawyers..

What a mess. It'll end in some cryptic way, and everyone will be left scratching their heads

wondering what it was all about. Way to ruin a good TV-show. Season 1 and 2 were cool.

J.

You're a bit behind on the Lost times, buddy.

The time-travel was good and season 4 was also pretty decent. Also, they said that while they won't be able to answer every question, it will have a definite ending.

I'd rather see where it goes than drop the show 8 episodes from the finale.

The point of the episode was that both Sawyers are good Sawyers. In any case, in general, the parallel timeline has been a way to show that the characters are mostly redeemable, even Ben, who had one of the better episodes in the new season. I've actually begun to care for the guy, even though he was generally a rat bastard for most of the show.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Presumably we'll get more Desmond after his episode.

I'm really interested to see how the flash sideways play into the main island plot, because they were supposed to.

I'm still hoping Desmond will be flashing in between both timelines.

The point of the episode was that both Sawyers are good Sawyers.

Cool. There are two Sawyers, one good and one bad, living in separate universes and timelines,

who both crashed on a non-existant island in an unknown location, and they both crashed there twice,

and returned, and lived different lives, in different dimensions, having different relationships with

all the characters in different timelines and dimensions..

Okelido..

I hope the black smoke kills them all.

In some.. gruesome way.. :w00t:

J.

I think that should be 'phase sideways', Flash 'something' involves someone's memory, whereas what we are seeing is simply a segment of space time.

I don't hold out much hope for clarification, without the unknown the show would lose all its narrative drive, they are going to

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

You'd think they would have shown him in more than one flash-sideways if that was the case :w00t:

Exactly. It feels like such a wasted opportunity. I just hope his story will at least involve how "the rules don't apply to him".

I don't hold out much hope for clarification, without the unknown the show would lose all its narrative drive, they are going to

Yes but it's seeming more and more like the writers threw much of the crazy things in there just for wtf'ing the viewer, and only later realised many of those things were contradictory. The thing I always enjoyed most about the show was puzzling all those little clues together. If, at the end, many of those clues get ignored, I'll feel abused. To be honest, this really puts me off from ever rewatching the entire series, since that will only blatantly point out the parts that don't make any sense.

Edited by Pope

So who killed all the folks at the plane? The easy answer would be smokie or the sub guy, but I also suspect Jacob's bodyguard chick might not be all that good.

Also this last episode should be called "Sawyer bangs every redhead"

Edited by Hurlshot

Cool. There are two Sawyers, one good and one bad, living in separate universes and timelines,

Yes.

who both crashed on a non-existant island in an unknown location, and they both crashed there twice,

and returned, and lived different lives, in different dimensions, having different relationships with

all the characters in different timelines and dimensions..

No. Good Sawyer never crashed on the island. The island is on the bottom of the sea in Good Sawyers timeline.