LOST season six

Kor Qel Droma

I find the notion that Jacob has been watching everyone pretty creepy.

Speaking of creepy, hello Claire!!

That girl seems to be equally ****house rat crazy as Rousseau was, with possibly an even meaner streak!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I agree. I like Crazy Claire. And it was creepy how she said to Jin... "That's not John, that's...my friend" with a big smile on her face. And the way she killed that guy. Great Stuff.

screencapture1fr.png

Also, did you pick up on Jack's appendix scar in the flash sideways? He got that on the island in Season 4 when Juliet took it out.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Yeah, I noticed that one. It made me check back to see if Locke had his facial scar in The Substitute. He didn't.

I wonder if the person coming to the island was Desmond?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Bah, the last episode was pretty lackluster, like we're ticking off points on a giant to do list. Boring flashsomething? Check. Unnecessary cameos? Check. Annoying Kate and one-dimensional Claire? Check. No actual answers? Check.

At least we should be going somewhere now.

Edited by Purkake

I'm already preparing myself for an anti-climactic ending. The parallel timeline seems to be going nowhere, and the on-island time is getting wasted on new boring stuff rather than revealing old mysteries.

Still no Desmond :):(

There was an interesting theory somewhere that the ones coming to the island are not only Desmond, but also Penny, Ms. Hawking and Widmore, who seemed to be the only one that knew about the war coming.

Also, another one is that the alternative reality is Smoky's gift to the Losties for freeing him. Half the cast is already following him.

Who are your guys's favorite characters?

I like Jack, Kate, and Miles. I'm worried Miles might die because he's not really a main character. :sorcerer:

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

^Hurley is missing from that list.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I really didn't like Juliet at first but then..... I almost cried when she died! :sorcerer:

Hurley isn't really one of my favorites. He can be a little on the annoying side...

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Yeah I'm getting less and less i interested in how this all works out. Dipped in brown water and you become 'evil'. What a load of nonsense.

Hey if I was dipped in brown water I'd become evil too. I'd kill a man or twelve.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yeah I'm getting less and less i interested in how this all works out. Dipped in brown water and you become 'evil'. What a load of nonsense.

He wasn't "dipped" .........he was drowned! Pretty big difference if you ask me. And we don't even know if that was what made him "evil".

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Yay, my theory on the last page was at least partially right.

Submarines 50m off the coast aside, this was a pretty good episode. Ben redeemed himself in the flash sideways, Jack grew a pair and Ilana forgave Ben. I guess Jin will join up with them and we'll have our two "teams".

Oh and the reunion at the end was really nice.

Edited by Purkake

Yay, my theory on the last page was at least partially right.

Submarines 50m off the coast aside, this was a pretty good episode. Ben redeemed himself in the flash sideways, Jack grew a pair and Ilana forgave Ben. I guess Jin will join up with them and we'll have our two "teams".

Oh and the reunion at the end was really nice.

I was waiting for a torpedo to be fired and kill them all. o:)