graphics issues with ati 2100 graphics

Okay here is the problem I have, and admittedly it isn't severe, nor does it cause me to be unable to play the game. It's more of an annoyance and I can't seem to solve it, but I have narrowed it down to this: Star Wars kotor 2 appears to use openGL to display graphics. I have noticed on other games that utilize openGL I have experienced the same issues, being that character models to do display properly. For example, when playing as the utility droid, it looks fine, as it should. However the character models for every other character so far are not displayed right, I only see eyes, an outline of the mouth, and the weapon in hand. The rest of the body is several feet away, sideways. I do not experience these errors in games using direct3D so I can only assume its because of the openGL. Here are my computer specs.

Custom Built

Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2 (rev. 3.0)

Ati Radeon 2100 integrated graphics chipset operating at 500mhz internal DAC and using 512MB shared video memory--Chip type ati display adapter (0x796E)

2 GB Corsair XMS dual channel DDR2 800mhz

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ , MMX, 3DNOW, (2 CPUS) clocked at 2.3 Ghz

Virtual Memory 248MB used, 5183 MB available

Microsoft Windows XP Pro (5.1, build 2600)

DirectX 9.0c (latest)

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 24-bit

Thanks for any tips, and I know what some are thinking, onboard graphics chips don't cut it, and normally I would agree, but please believe me when I say that my computer, with integrated graphics, performs circles around many other computers I know with external graphics. This ati radeon 2100 chip is actually very stellar, and runs all the games I play very well. All I'm saying is don't knock it, as you don't see many integrated chipsets with pixel shader 2.0 and full directx 9 capabilities.

I can run both KotOR games without any real issues on a laptop with Intel 945GM card on-board card (which I'm pretty sure sucks compared to yours). The game is notoriously buggy and it doesn't seem to like too many cards. Perhaps you may want to look into some other drivers for your card.

I can run both KotOR games without any real issues on a laptop with Intel 945GM card on-board card (which I'm pretty sure sucks compared to yours). The game is notoriously buggy and it doesn't seem to like too many cards. Perhaps you may want to look into some other drivers for your card.

I might just have to try that xD thanks for taking the time to reply