Mass Effect 2

Gorth

4...preferably at the same time?

No all-ship orgies - confirmed on the Bio boards :p

Because after all, Shep only has one **** :*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

4...preferably at the same time?

No all-ship orgies - confirmed on the Bio boards :p

Because after all, Shep only has one **** :*

I wouldn't put it past Miranda to add a little something there - the saucy minx.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

And it has to run the thread into the gutter within 5 easy posts.. :p

I thought this entire forum gets it's lifeforce from the guttercrapfeed? :*

It's the same as Dragon Age. Disk Check.

There's day 1 DLC including a new squadmate that you get with the Cerberus Network Card. The CNC is included free with all new copies of the game. So, basically it's EXACTLY what they did with Dragon Age and Shale.

I'm going to guess they'll do this with all their titles now.

What I'm wondering is if Zseed will be as well done/integrated as Shale. Something tells me he won't be because I know the writers on DA talked about Shale from the very beginning (2005), but Zseed seems to be something they added when they saw how well it worked for DA.

I have a question regarding this "free day one DLC." If this Cerberus card is in every copy of a new ME2 game, then anyone who buys a new copy of the game will be able to type their code in and download the DLC for free -- regardless of whether it's "day one" or sometime in February.

Is that correct? The phrasing led me to wonder if the DLC was only free on "day one" -- for first-day purchasers.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The phrasing led me to wonder if the DLC was only free on "day one" -- for first-day purchasers.

Not this.

The codes might have a "best before" date, though. I think my preorder items card had one by the end of this year, or something like that. Can't remember what it was like for the DAO stuff, and as my home computer is currently borked, I won't be the one to check, either :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

And it has to run the thread into the gutter within 5 easy posts.. :p

I thought this entire forum gets it's lifeforce from the guttercrapfeed? :*

Only the NMA contingent(and Volo) :p

:* Thank you...

Edited by cronicler

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

The phrasing led me to wonder if the DLC was only free on "day one" -- for first-day purchasers.

Not this.

The codes might have a "best before" date, though. I think my preorder items card had one by the end of this year, or something like that. Can't remember what it was like for the DAO stuff, and as my home computer is currently borked, I won't be the one to check, either :p

Yes. The point isn't to encourage early purchases-- it's a direct attack on that giant shelf full of "used games" at your local game shop. People who buy retail (thus giving Bio & EA their cut) get the DLC for free. People who buy second-hand (with no royalties to EA/Bio) have to lay out $15 if they want it (which is a decent approximation of the markdown between new and used games).

And it has to run the thread into the gutter within 5 easy posts.. :shifty:

I thought this entire forum gets it's lifeforce from the guttercrapfeed? :shifty:

Only the NMA contingent(and Volo) :p

:shifty: Thank you...

Don't mention it.

No seriously, don't, I hear that the NMA guys have guns

Not this.

The codes might have a "best before" date, though. I think my preorder items card had one by the end of this year, or something like that. Can't remember what it was like for the DAO stuff, and as my home computer is currently borked, I won't be the one to check, either :shifty:

Yes. The point isn't to encourage early purchases-- it's a direct attack on that giant shelf full of "used games" at your local game shop. People who buy retail (thus giving Bio & EA their cut) get the DLC for free. People who buy second-hand (with no royalties to EA/Bio) have to lay out $15 if they want it (which is a decent approximation of the markdown between new and used games).

Thanks HK, Nepenthe and Enoch. That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure I wouldn't get screwed if I don't make it to the store Tuesday.

For the record, I like the incentive. Knowing that the DLC would cost an extra $15 means you would have to wait until the used copies are selling for $45 to break even. That value-add should be enough to entice some people to buy new instead of used.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Order restored, Purkake king of gifs again. :sorcerer:
I am but a humble servant compared to the genius who originally made it :lol:

How could anyone compete with purk? It's like he has downloaded the whole net in his mind or something :p

How could anyone compete with purk? It's like he has downloaded the whole net in his mind or something :sorcerer:

Purkake = The Gif-Intersect ?? :lol:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

What's an intersect?

Pop-culture reference: Chuck - the database downloaded into the guys brain was called "The Intersect"..

And it's what Yvonne Stahovski and Adam Baldwin have been doing before being voices in ME2 :sorcerer:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Chuck is the most awesome show out there! (not actually true, but its pretty good)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "