Bioshock 2

Purkake

I'm not really excited for it. I liked Bioshock for a time, but I ended up losing interest and not finishing it. I also think that the fact it is not being developed by Irrational is a step in the wrong direction. The new developer seems much more focused on making it a full on FPS rather than expanding on the slight traces of RPG-ness in the original.

Well, it does have some crazy multiplayer stuff and if you miss this one how are you going to keep up with the storyline once Bioshock 3, 4, 5 and 6 come out?

So we can look forward to the big Daddy being a washed up celebrity in about 10 years? Awesome!

Which one do you think will finally jump the shark?

I'll play it anyway. I hope they don't abuse the "protecting little sisters" thing too often lest it turn into an annoying gameplay mechanic.

Fort Frolic was one of the best parts of Bioshock.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Well, it does have some crazy multiplayer stuff and if you miss this one how are you going to keep up with the storyline once Bioshock 3, 4, 5 and 6 come out?

So we can look forward to the big Daddy being a washed up celebrity in about 10 years? Awesome!

Which one do you think will finally jump the shark?

They did that near the end of Bioshock 1.

I can't wait for Bioshock 4: Revenge of the Big Nephew.

I think this will probably be the last entry in the series. I don't see how they can perpetuate such a limited setting.

:verymad:

If this makes any kind of profit, they WILL find a way. Story or setting has never stopped anyone from making sequels(or, god forbid, prequels).

Looking forward to this one, hopefully they won't have focused too much on multiplayer and ignored the story/singleplayer.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Apparently it's the same old 5-install limit with the ability to reclaim your activations when you uninstall. Nothing new here.

No, it uses SecuROM as a disc check. In addition, you have to be online during the installation (15 activation limits), you need GfWL to save the game, but can do this by creating an offline profile.

Edited by Morgoth

Apparently it's the same old 5-install limit with the ability to reclaim your activations when you uninstall. Nothing new here.

No, it uses SecuROM as a disc check. In addition, you have to be online during the installation (15 activation limits), you need GfWL to save the game, but can do this by creating an offline profile.

Yeah, the place that had 5 installs now changed it as well.

When your up to 15 installs you might just as well drop the activation thing, but whatever.

Looking forward to this one, hopefully they won't have focused too much on multiplayer and ignored the story/singleplayer.

Multiplayer was handled by a different studio (Digital Extremes). The Singleplayer was done by 2K Marine, with support from Arkane studios (=double win).

That sounds perfect, actually. :thumbsup:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

When your up to 15 installs you might just as well drop the activation thing, but whatever.

That's a Microsoft thing. And you know when MS wants 15 activation limits, then they have a damn good reason for that. Hurr.