INFO ON GAME REALEASE

This could be nothing but i live in Australia and i went to my local GAME asked about alpha protocol they seemed quite sure

31ST MARCH 2010 whilst this could be speculation or there just playing it safe thought i might just add this at least get some conversation around here also can someone please answer when we will get some kind of update in the area of media or screenshots or even new interviews?

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME

Edited by mxfighter gr

Never trust the shops, they have no clue on the release.

Trust me, though, it's coming out Tuesday the 28th of January.

And what year would that be?

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Hell, Amazon.Uk updated their site about a week ago that Alpha Protocol would be out 25th of June this year.

I think a lot of the stores are still making general guestimates.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

amazon.ca has a release date of apr 1st, 2010, and they've updated my pre-order status with a delivery date of apr 12th, which is about right based on my past amazon deliveries.

AP is not listed in steam's "coming soon" section, but the game's steam page says "spring 2010".

Just over 2 months away baby wooo. I should be done with ME2 by then... maybe.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I like it.. :

Amazon.ca 1st of April

Amazon.com 31st of May

Amazon.co.uk 25th of June..

Yeah, I think we can safely say that the retailers are still guessing wildly ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I forgot to mention that once the previous release date came and went, amazon.ca changed their release date to (i believe) june 30th. it's only recently been updated to april 1st. :wacko:

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I like it.. :

Amazon.ca 1st of April

Amazon.com 31st of May

Amazon.co.uk 25th of June..

Yeah, I think we can safely say that the retailers are still guessing wildly :sorcerer:

Deja vu from 2009 :lol:

Oh Jimmy, you were so funny.

Don't let me down.

From habit he lifts his watch; it shows him its blank face.

Zero hour, Snowman thinks. Time to go.