Any chance of finding Obsidian games on Steam?

Celios

I recently picked up the original KOTOR on Steam and had an absolute blast playing through it. Naturally I'd love to be able to go through the sequel as well. Sadly, the only copies of KOTOR2 available these days seem to be second hand and quite expensive.

My question is, is there any chance that Obsidian might bring some of their catalog to Steam? KOTOR2 and NWN2 seem like particularly good fits, and it would give those of us who missed out on those games the first time around a chance to enjoy them while still supporting the original developers. It seems like the original KOTOR sold well when re-released there recently, so this strikes me as a natural move. Is there something I'm missing, or is this something Obsidian might pursue?

Thanks!

You really need to get out from under the boot of your publishers. You're not allowed to talk, you're not allowed to patch, you're not allowed to sell, you're not allowed to choose where to sell. It's a ****ed up system. Why should publishers have so much power?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 3 weeks later...

Surely the fact that they putup costs and seek to maximise return should be a reason for them to stop funting everything sideways?

Why is it that the simple lesson of not power-micro-managing from on high needs to be relearned by every fething human endeavour every ten minutes?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

b:Since Kotor 2 "interferes" with the SWtor canon, it isn't acknowledged as existing.

You make it sound sordid, when in fact it's more a liberating life-enriching affirmation like in that film.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

b:Since Kotor 2 "interferes" with the SWtor canon, it isn't acknowledged as existing.

You make it sound sordid, when in fact it's more a liberating life-enriching affirmation like in that film.

Hey, I'm not the one who's disregarding it. I love it. Edited by Oner

• 2 weeks later...
You really need to get out from under the boot of your publishers. You're not allowed to talk, you're not allowed to patch, you're not allowed to sell, you're not allowed to choose where to sell. It's a ****ed up system. Why should publishers have so much power?

Because they foot the bill.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!