Let's do the maths

Walsingham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthne...ck-by-half.html

Apparently, having sex twice a week can reduce a man's probability of having heart disease by 50%. Now, follow my logic here. If I eat bacon that's supposed to do x to increase it, and drinking probably increases it. But I reckon that if I hang out in places where you drink and eat delicious food I'm more likely to actually HAVE sex. The questions is, can we hunt around for thinsg which increase the chances of having heart disease and pile them up, but still come out ahead?

Again, it would be good if the things which increase the heart disease risk also improve the chances of getting the sex.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was actually getting a bit concerned after my leg surgery. I went about a week without even thinking about 'the business.' I even tried and felt fairly unresponsive. But once I cut back on the meds, I was able to return to 'the business.' Still, I typically can't stand going more than a couple of days without attending to 'the business'.

Yeah, I was the same way, only it was more than a week. I was probably in the hospital longer, though, and I was in surgery for hours, so it might just be my body was healing more. Either that or I'm just an old bastard and don't recoup like whipper snappers like you.