FO:NV: The Return of Gameplay Mechanics Discussion

Pidesco

Any news on this is good, yay for NCR.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The persons outfit loosely fits the textbox description of Tychos desert ranger clothes, so I think we can safely say what this guy is.

So the city is likely controlled by NCR? Mild authoritarian facists with good loot meets the town that the mob built? Main character is grizzled survivor from parts equally unknown and deadly, coming to exploit every chip lined opprotunity/deliver the wicked to bloody gib-filled-justice/or simply palm a couple of cards while palming a couple of showgirls? That's all assuming we're even looking at the main npc. Either way, color me intrigued.

*Blue moon..."

Well either they've got an NCR flag out in the middle of a shallow graveyard in the desert just to let folks know who they are, or the ranger dude is carrying the flag, indicating that he's going to claim Vegas for the NCR. I think that's more plausible.

The persons outfit loosely fits the textbox description of Tychos desert ranger clothes, so I think we can safely say what this guy is.

So the city is likely controlled by NCR? Mild authoritarian facists with good loot meets the town that the mob built? Main character is grizzled survivor from parts equally unknown and deadly, coming to exploit every chip lined opprotunity/deliver the wicked to bloody gib-filled-justice/or simply palm a couple of cards while palming a couple of showgirls? That's all assuming we're even looking at the main npc. Either way, color me intrigued.

*Blue moon..."

Well either they've got an NCR flag out in the middle of a shallow graveyard in the desert just to let folks know who they are, or the ranger dude is carrying the flag, indicating that he's going to claim Vegas for the NCR. I think that's more plausible.

Oh, another thing I thought I might point out b4 somebody beats me...

that trailer was NOT green tinted.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

I don't mind. Quite the opposite.

Wasn't complaining.

Also just noticed the pipboy on his left arm.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

I don't mind. Quite the opposite.

Wasn't complaining.

Also just noticed the pipboy on his left arm.

I know.

The pipboy..weeell, it can't be much else.

Need Gameplay.

And I sure hope NCR is the encroaching guys. Don't know if the city is good or bad. I would like both / all major factions not to be good or evil, just netural and composed of selfish, power hungry statesmen ;)

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Need Gameplay.

And I sure hope NCR is the encroaching guys. Don't know if the city is good or bad. I would like both / all major factions not to be good or evil, just netural and composed of selfish, power hungry statesmen ;)

Considering the shallow grave I'ma go ahead and guess Vegas still has strong mob elements post-apocalypse.

Need Gameplay.

Considering the shallow grave I'ma go ahead and guess Vegas still has strong mob elements post-apocalypse.

Another New Reno! Most of you aren't allowed to love this game now! Shooo, away with you!

I think the reasoning behind the the beth forums is because it's technically an expansion for Bethsofts game.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.