The Great Alpha Protocol release month pool!

When will AP be released?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. WHEN

• February!
    • March!
    • April!
    • May!
    • June!
    • July!

I'm gonna go with June, because on the Obsidian front page there's a link to gamestop that say release date 6/1/2010
Vaporware.

<.<

You have much to learn, eager young troll. A good effort, but I give you 0/10 for lack of originality and extrapolation.

No troll. I simply see no compelling reason why this latest delay would be the last? I think AP is vaporware, but I certainly hope it isn't!

October, just because putting all those boxes and barrels on the right places is going to take a long time.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I'm gonna go with June, because on the Obsidian front page there's a link to gamestop that say release date 6/1/2010
Vaporware.

<.<

You have much to learn, eager young troll. A good effort, but I give you 0/10 for lack of originality and extrapolation.

No troll. I simply see no compelling reason why this latest delay would be the last? I think AP is vaporware, but I certainly hope it isn't!

So ... we just imagined the playable mission walkthroughs we saw in E3 '09? Dude, what the hell was I smoking?

Wasn't it scheduled for June '09 at some point? A June '10 release would make the delay a full, round year.
As far as we know it was just shop speculation, and no, the delay decision was made around august.

call me stupid but i think its going to be February :thumbsup:

Edited by IAmDanish

Iam Danish(i think well i guess iam not sure some say iam german some that i have a mouth like a irsman but thats just ballacksHELP ME)

I'm hoping for a March (St. Patty's Day) release so Sega can steal customers from Ubisoft. Also, drinking Irish Car Bombs while playing Alpha Protocol sounds like lots o fun.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Hmm... and I've just recieved the "update" from my amazon.uk pre-order that AP will be released 25th of June... whether they've got it right or not...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

• 3 weeks later...