Roskilde Festival 2010

Rosbjerg

Roskilde Festival - 27 june - 4 july 2010. (4 days of warmup and concerts from the 1-4 july)

Roskilde Festival is the largest North European culture and music festival - every year, thousands of Europeans and indeed people from all around the world travel to Denmark to party and have a great time for 8 days in a row.

Me and Pidesco are going this year and we've been talking about making a camp, it then struck us that it would be quite fun to make an Obsidian Camp, where members could meet each other, perhaps for the first time, in great surroundings..

The ticket price is 1675 DKK (~328,5$, ~225€).

There's also the option of getting a free ticket.. if you are willing to work at the festival for a total of around 24 hours (3x8 hour shifts) this is also a great way to meet a lot of people, as the workplaces tend to have a good atmosphere.. I'll help anyone interested in volunteer work, just send me a pm or write here in this thread.

I'll help with any logistics if you require it, like getting from the airport to the festival etc..

So... are you interested?

Fortune favors the bald.

Hey, you took care of it! Thanks.

Join up everyone, join up!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Sorry, I'm not on that continent.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I'll be there guys!!!

in spirit :thumbsup:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Roskilde Festival - 27 june - 4 july 2010. (4 days of warmup and concerts from the 1-4 july)

Roskilde Festival is the largest North European culture and music festival - every year, thousands of Europeans and indeed people from all around the world travel to Denmark to party and have a great time for 8 days in a row.

Me and Pidesco are going this year and we've been talking about making a camp, it then struck us that it would be quite fun to make an Obsidian Camp, where members could meet each other, perhaps for the first time, in great surroundings..

The ticket price is 1675 DKK (~328,5$, ~225

Finally a positive answer!

Heja Sverige!!

Good to hear Krezack, I hope some more are considering then.. but as you say, it's a long time from now - so there's plenty of time for a change of heart for all the nay-sayers :thumbsup:

Fortune favors the bald.

Winter, wot?

Heja Sverige!!

I have a feeling Krezack has never been outside Australia.. Their maps are upside down and they think it's winter in june.

Anyhow, I'm sure I'll go to Roskilde some time, but this year it's exactly the same week as Peace & Love and I've already made arrangements for that festival.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Perhaps he's one of those flat Earth nuts.

Incidentally, how do the flat earth guys explain the seasons?

Heja Sverige!!

You only have to put around 35€/50$ a side each month and then you'll have the money for the ticket in june..

But, you can also apply for volunteer work at the festival.. then you have to work around 24 hours in total, divided into 3 shifts I believe and then the ticket is free... better add that to the first post..

Fortune favors the bald.

what was 2009's band line-up?

Every year they tend to have a larger concentration of some genres.. mostly its rock, but see these posters to get an idea..

2009:

billede-1.png

2008:

plakat-2008.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

I have been tempted to go for 10 years. But every year it is either money, or like this year, it is getting a vacatation from work.

Meh.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pavement are already booked for this year.

Heja Sverige!!

• 3 weeks later...