New Year's Eve

Humodour

I'm spending it playing the AoD demo. :lol:

21 minutes now, gentlemen. The aztec zombie machines will rise and destroy us all... wait, no, two more years.

I had hoped to have my new romantic interest on hand, but she has to be with the family. So I expect to get maudlin drunk and sing Irish songs.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why depressing Krezack? You are a young single college guy. If you have no other plans just walk into any bar near your university tonight and try to pick up an older woman. The best part about hunting cougars is they are also hunting you! Failing that I'm sure you can come up with something (or someone) interesting to do.

I have a date tonight with a certain beautiful blonde nurse who managed to get two tickets to the party on top of the Peabody Hotel in downtown. Very swanky stuff. Only problem is I've lost a little weight this year and some of my best clothes did not fit right. I had to do a little shopping yesterday. Next year I'm buying some weight lifting equipment for the barn. I felt my best when I was 200 lbs (just under 91 kg for you metric types) and working out regularly. I have not done that much this year. Time to get back to it.

Wow, a new years resolution to gain wait. Now that is backwards.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Why depressing Krezack? You are a young single college guy. If you have no other plans just walk into any bar near your university tonight and try to pick up an older woman. The best part about hunting cougars is they are also hunting you! Failing that I'm sure you can come up with something (or someone) interesting to do.

I like the way you think, but there are a few logistical problems preventing me from doing that. :lol:

I managed to get a spa gym to let me train for free when I was on holiday just now. I've lost a little more flab, but I still weigh about 200lbs. I'm one heavy little bastard. :lol:

I agree tho that Krez shouldn't be depressed. Surely he's too young to have done anything wrong?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I used to weigh half you gargantuans a couple years back.

Plenty people are depressed when young. The difference between them and old people is that the depression is marked by frequent but brief moments of wild euphoria*

*usually substances-induced.

Unless something very fun, with very fun people, ends up happening close to where I live, I'm gonna solo this New Years Eve in protest of the "you have *got* to do something on New Years Eve".

And I'll probably end up feeling ashamed because I didn't do anything this New Years Eve. :lol: Social relations... Man, it's annoying sometimes. I don't really feel like drinking today and I feel even less like being in the company of people who drink a lot when I'm sober.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

First time in 8 tears we are NOT spending the New Years with my sister in law and her family :lol: can not tell you how happy this makes me. We are going down to Del Mar and party at the beach with my sister who's visiting from Arizona! Gonna have a blast, can't wait.

Edited by Kelverin

I agree tho that Krez shouldn't be depressed. Surely he's too young to have done anything wrong?

I'm not depressed! I'm just saying that my past couple of NYE's have been depressing. Maybe depressing and ashaming. Yes, I know that's not a word.

Edit: as for not having done anything wrong... well that's debatable. :lol: I'm 21 - I should've finished a degree with Honours by now except I'm still stuck at the start of it, and instead I'm finding myself disturbingly content in my day job as an IT helpdesk monkey earning a 'meagre' $50k a year.

Edited by Krezack

Two days ago, me and a few friends bought 24 litres of beer and I've got several litres of bag-in-box vodka. We thought we'd use four large camping backpacks and raid a party at a friend's house.

I have 4 lingonberry long drinks and one bottle of seamans shot. I

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

I'll be working on New Year's.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

this is the first new years where im going out

going to pick up some burs and head on over to a friends house that i havent seen in roughly 3 years. not quite sure what to expect

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

It's a new year.

Heja Sverige!!

I'm still trying to meet my 1991 resolutions.

Heja Sverige!!