monday wwe raw reminder

steelfiredragon

Its nuts that he was inducted into the hall of fame on Saturday and appeared on RAW last night.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It's crazy.  He was just on Raw cutting a promo yesterday.  He was one of my favorites when I was a kid.  I still remember the Royal Rumble moment when it was just him and Hogan left in the ring and the crowd was going bananas.  Good memories.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

His promo was all about legacy and what a man leaves behind too, its like he knew something.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I thought he was on bad terms with the WWE after "The self destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" video they released.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

He and Vince buried the hatchet last summer I think. Since WWE is now built around their past talent instead of doing anything with young talent, they've been trying to get as many old timers on board as possible.

• Like 1

Devastatorsig.jpg

He and Vince buried the hatchet last summer I think. Since WWE is now built around their past talent instead of doing anything with young talent, they've been trying to get as many old timers on board as possible.

I definitely disagree with that.  Yeah, you got Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton, and Batista, who are all part of the old guard, involved in the main angle.  However, the other top guys getting the majority of TV time and having stories written around them right now (and going on for some time) are Daniel Bryan, The Shield, The Wyatt Family, and Cesaro.  Those are all guys relatively new to WWE.  Heck, The Shield is the best thing the WWE has done in a decade.  Those guys have been crushing it for about a year and a half now.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I guess I'm a little bitter about them burying Cody Rhodes, Damian Sandow, Dolph Ziggler, giving Wade Barret a terrible gimmick with awful promos and no matches, while the guy is easily a main eventer, then dropping the streak to a part-timer.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Divas division is sucha joke. Hopefully with Emma and Paige getting called up it will get interesting. It hasn't been so since Michelle McCool left to have Underbabies. don't get me wrong, AJ is fantastic, but one Diva can't carry the whole division.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I guess I'm a little bitter about them burying Cody Rhodes, Damian Sandow, Dolph Ziggler, giving Wade Barret a terrible gimmick with awful promos and no matches, while the guy is easily a main eventer, then dropping the streak to a part-timer.

I agree about the first 3.  Cody should be main eventing and Ziggler and Sandow should at least have meaningful storylines, but I actually love the heck out of the Bad News Barrett gimmick.

*gavel* *gavel* *gavel*

Can I have some decorum!?

And yes, the divas division has been putrid ever since Michelle retired.  Hopefully with Paige and Emma being called up this means a turn for the positive.  I doubt the WWE will ever completely go away from the divas being comprised largely of models, but it would be nice if they had some actual wrestlers in there as well beyond just AJ.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Brie's ring work has improved a lot, and Naomi is up there with AJ, probably due to her background as a dancer rather than model. Sadly just as her push started, Aksana had to go and break her orbital bone.

Barrett's gimmick wouldn't be so bad if they put him in a feud or had him wrestle occaisionally.

It sucks that CM Punk left, he was the main draw for me.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I've so far only appreciated one wrestler of this kind, and that's after his career: The Speedo-flasher and fishing-freak Eric Young! That weird man and his beard has been doing some amazing fishing on Discovery Channel in Off the Hook.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I've so far only appreciated one wrestler of this kind, and that's after his career: The Speedo-flasher and fishing-freak Eric Young! That weird man and his beard has been doing some amazing fishing on Discovery Channel in Off the Hook.

He still wrestles.  In fact, he just became the TNA World Heavyweight Champion.  And yes, Eric Young is pretty awesome.

As for GLOW, I remember that.  I think I caught a few episodes back in the day.  It was quite young back then.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I had no idea! He certainly seemed fit enough in all those episodes! :w00t:

I'll never forget when he jumped from a slippery ledge like a 70 foot up a cliff right by a waterfall, just to copy the world champion in free-diving. He's just so darn crazy-brave!! In another episode, he gets dragged out to sea off the coast of Upstate New York and literally fishes with a rod bobbing in ocean swells. I mean, that series alone is worth giving him some championship medal! :geek:  

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***