Hit Girl

Humodour

nick cage is in it and by virtue of the laws of the universe it must then suck, incredibly. that being said I will probably still watch it even after it gets ripped a quadruple butthole by reviews and what not. Can we say buttholes?

Edit: Fantastic. I found my new catch phrase.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I gotta say this movie looks just awful. I'm not sure I could force myself to watch that thing.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I find Nicholas Cage to be a completely unpredictable actor. I've loved some of his movies and been bored to tears by some. There is very little consistency. Matchstick Men and Adaptation rate very highly with me, but then there is the Wicker Man and Ghost Rider to drag it down.

But the girl seems to be the focus here. The strong language made me uncomfortable, which is odd because the brainy bits being blown all over was less of a concern. That's America for ya :thumbsup:

I find Nicholas Cage to be a completely unpredictable actor. I've loved some of his movies and been bored to tears by some. There is very little consistency. Matchstick Men and Adaptation rate very highly with me, but then there is the Wicker Man and Ghost Rider to drag it down.

He was hilarious in Bad Lieutenant. That film is so odd. He has all these weird mannerisms in there that just make you go "...?". Plus, at some point he hallucinates iguanas on his coffee table, and there's this super long, loving shot of the iguanas.

What the hell Gorth? I didn't circumvent the freaking filter, I even filtered it myself, as I've seen countless others do on here before. Go celebrate Christmas instead of editing posts!

It does seem a bit overzealous. It makes it impossible to talk about swear words in context since we are not allowed to know what we are talking about.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

^Leon's the best assassin movie of all time. Bad Ass French d00d was teh main man in that movie, not Princess Amidala.

Jean Reno :)

I haven't seen a lot of his movies, but what I have seen has been outstanding.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

But the girl seems to be the focus here. The strong language made me uncomfortable, which is odd because the brainy bits being blown all over was less of a concern. That's America for ya :)

My favorite Nic Cage movie was Face/Off with The Rock being a close second.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

^Leon's the best assassin movie of all time. Bad Ass French d00d was teh main man in that movie, not Princess Amidala.

Jean Reno :)

I haven't seen a lot of his movies, but what I have seen has been outstanding.

That's why both La Femme Nikita and Leon are Omega Supreme*. Both star Jean Reno, and both directed by Luc Besson. :p

*240px-Omegasupreme-dreamwave.jpg

"Don't say my name and pretend I don't exist. Don't you love me anymore?"

"Quit your yapping and fetch me a bottle of energon like a good fem-bot."

"Why do you close your eyes when we make love?"

*SMACK* *Chooka-Chooka-Chee*

Aeeiiii!

"Look what you made me do?! Do you think I enjoy transforming you?!"

*sob*

"Don't cry Big O! I'm sorry. You know you're the only one for me."

manthing2.jpg