What are You playing now?

Gorth

hai guis im playing wow lol

How long will a toon stay on their servers after you cancel your account before its deleted? Do you start from scratch every time you start playing again?

Some said it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

hai guis im playing wow lol

How long will a toon stay on their servers after you cancel your account before its deleted? Do you start from scratch every time you start playing again?

it's basically until the servers go down. If they deleted characters beyond a certain age there would be a LOT of crying and loss of members. heck, even City of heroes (which has a tiny user base) keeps EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER MADE until the death of the game in the future. they did have to do a renaming policy because there were so many names that were "reserved" by lvl 1 alts that it wasn't funny.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bungie makes good games, they just don't make compelling ones. Hopefully after Halo: Reach their other projects will be even better, since some other studio will be making Halo games after that.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Bungie makes good games, they just don't make compelling ones. Hopefully after Halo: Reach their other projects will be even better, since some other studio will be making Halo games after that.

You mean, anymore?

>>Myth 1+2

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

You mean, anymore?

Pretty much, yes. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I've changed my mind about Borderlands replay...at least once you take a break after one's initial playthrough.

It's kind of like Diablo2 always was for me...the main fun is from starting a new weak character and growing stronger...but you become too strong too fast and thus it becomes boring later. So I'm having a blast making new chrs. that never get past 'normal' difficulty. lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I picked up Indigo Prophecy during the STEAM winter sale and I must ay I've been really digging it! The control is absurd, and the time frame to answer people is new, im not sure if I really like that. But the story is intriguing so far, being an adventure fan, I tend to like more story then action, so this is nice. Anyone else play this game?

I picked up Indigo Prophecy during the STEAM winter sale and I must ay I've been really digging it! The control is absurd, and the time frame to answer people is new, im not sure if I really like that. But the story is intriguing so far, being an adventure fan, I tend to like more story then action, so this is nice. Anyone else play this game?

:lol: And another hapless victim falls into the trap.

Be prepared for monumental disappointment starting about half-way though.

I did try to warn people in the Steam sale thread:

I pray that no more souls should experience the madness that is Indigo Prophecy's second half. Such a thing was never meant to be, but still it entices new victims in the bargain bins and Steams sales. To play Indigo Prophecy is to know true madness.
Edited by Purkake

I'm finally playing Borderlands. It rocks so far. I didn't think I'd like the graphical style in this game (judging from the screenshots) but I must say they work well within the game.

I made a Mordecai character and so far I've been putting all my skill points into a.. bird. I can use it once every sixty seconds and it flies off and gets stuck in the ceiling (if indoors) or causes the same damage as one headshot with my sniper rifle does. I have no idea why it's even in the game. I'm hoping it'll be powerful later though..

Level 14 after my first playing session and it's a lot of fun. I think I'm supposed to be getting some kind of key right now, but I'm not too bothered. It's more fun to just drive around and run things over with my buggy.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Enjoyed Ultima VII: Black Gate, and moved on to Serpent Isle. I don't like the little changes they made (80's Xena portraits, even more obnoxious Olde English, more linear) but it's still pretty fun.

Considering a crazy EU3 game with Korea or some Sahelian Empire, if I can figure out how to survive.

What, something new? Eyeing Divine Divinity 2, but no $ at the moment. Waiting to see if The Longest Journey and Psychonauts work on Win7.

I got a Dirt 2 coupon bundled with my Radeon 5870 so I downloaded that from Steam. It's supposed to be using Direct X 11 but I have no idea what that means because it looks just like any other Americanized rally game to me.

The cars feel very floaty (as if there's a big balloon stuck underneath them, lifting the cars, keeping the tires from getting any grip) and the constant barrage of one liners such as "That was gnarly, dude!!" are annoying, but otherwise it is a fine game. It suffers from being made with the Halo generation in mind though. As soon as you push a button, you'll get three rewards. Minimum. They shower you with rewards, constantly. "Awesome, man, you've been playing for thirty seconds, have this awesome livery and this awesome windshield toy! Awesome!".

I kind of miss the old Colin McRae Rally games.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!