What are You playing now?

Gorth

Still playing MW2 online. I just need to get to level 26 and get that damn Colt Anaconda. No, I don't care if it's not effective, revolvers just look cool. :lol:

You don't need a revolver, you want a rocket launcher. And the cold blooded perk.

I'm going to prestige soon, but I want my 500 headshots with the ACR ( I need less than a hundred). Plus I need another 22 kills with the FMJ attachment. I wonder which I'll hit first.

The magnum is LETHAL when using it Akimbo, and not to shabby by itself either. You can use it as a sniper rifle.

I use the Thumpgun as my backup most of the time, it drives people insane with rage but when you absolutely positively have to lob shots over terrain, its essential.

p.s

I actually have a positive K/D ratio in MW2 as opposed to COD4. Its way easier to find a gun to suit your playing style in MW2 (I use AUG or ACR)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

SPOILAH

Terrorist: You will let me go.

You: Why would I?

T: Because I have planted a bomb next to the hostages!

Y (renegade answer): No way I'm letting you go.

*PC patiently waits for terrorist to push some buttons*

*Terrorist says something Bond Villain-ish*

*PC patiently waits for terrorist to push some more buttons - an energy field appears between them*

Then the terrorist, keeping his promise, runs to the other side to the map to the exit, and shoots you from there.

AND there wouldn't be nothing keeping him from blowing the bomb up when you go to disarm it instead of chasing him.

AND disabling a few "thrusters" won't make an asteroid in frictionless space stop.

I really tried to replay the game with a male Shepard but I had to stop after the Citadel. Mark Meer & the 1001 uncharted planets killed it for me. Luckily I still have some FemShep renegade saves.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Still playing MW2 online. I just need to get to level 26 and get that damn Colt Anaconda. No, I don't care if it's not effective, revolvers just look cool. :lol:

You don't need a revolver, you want a rocket launcher. And the cold blooded perk.

I'm going to prestige soon, but I want my 500 headshots with the ACR ( I need less than a hundred). Plus I need another 22 kills with the FMJ attachment. I wonder which I'll hit first.

The magnum is LETHAL when using it Akimbo, and not to shabby by itself either. You can use it as a sniper rifle.

I use the Thumpgun as my backup most of the time, it drives people insane with rage but when you absolutely positively have to lob shots over terrain, its essential.

p.s

I actually have a positive K/D ratio in MW2 as opposed to COD4. Its way easier to find a gun to suit your playing style in MW2 (I use AUG or ACR)

I'm a bit stuck using the SCAR-H though, but at least it's pretty lethal. I don't think I'll ever use Akimbo with anything else than shotguns, TBH. Not aiming is annoying and I just don't like having bullets rain all over the place.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

BTW, If anyone has the game Left Behind: Eternal Forces (strategy game based on the Christian book series), let me know.

It's a buggy mess of a game. To quote one review: "Don't mock Left Behind: Eternal Forces because it's a Christian game. Mock it because it's a very bad game." :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm playing Shattered Horizon again. Need to get started on this week's challenges. $5 on the Steam sale right now if anyone else is interested.

Also, really tempted to load up Borderlands again and Mass Effect is pissing me off with the constant hard locking crashes 10 minutes into every game.

Still playing MW2 online. I just need to get to level 26 and get that damn Colt Anaconda. No, I don't care if it's not effective, revolvers just look cool. :ermm:

p.s

I'm a bit stuck using the SCAR-H though, but at least it's pretty lethal. I don't think I'll ever use Akimbo with anything else than shotguns, TBH. Not aiming is annoying and I just don't like having bullets rain all over the place.

To be honest, of the five custom classes available I have the secondary weapon equipped in only two. One has the stinger, the other some random pistol. I've been using the One Man Army perk a fair bit. Of the two that aren't loaded with it, one has Scavenger Pro and the other is set for Bling Pro with a silencer and FMJ.

I used the Scar religiously until I was able to unlock the M16A. I liked that gun a lot, but it was pretty bad in close quarters. Or I was using it badly up close, take your pick.

The ACR is the way to go once you unlock it. Not as powerful as some of the other assault rifles, but its lack of recoil makes it well worth it.

As for K/D, I'm sitting at 1.45. Which is better than I did with MW1 and WAW.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

NWN2.

Had just been playing Diablo2, with necromancer, but found end boss Diablo impossible to beat and gave up. And, yes, I waited til diablo2 was like 9 years old before playing it. hah

Any boss is easy if you use the old "teleport back to town every 5 seconds" method.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Finally made it to Disk 4 in Final Fantasy VIII. Man that whole plot was just @__@. This is by far so much better than VII (minus the awesome Aeris scene), really am sad that I had missed playing this years ago. Anyways, *finally* fracking unlocked SAVE... so off to that weapon... or at least I'm going to try... it has awesome awesome Ultima to draw.... must... draw... Ultima.... Ultima... which is probably useless for the final 2 battles, but what the hell. :ermm:

Oh and placing the Queen of Cards in Trabia, with the Diff rule, and it the dominant city, on Disk 3... PRICELESS. I think I got all the rare cards now, when I got the ship back and could play the Diamond Twin girls again (the left one). YAY!

Finally made it to Disk 4 in Final Fantasy VIII. Man that whole plot was just @__@. This is by far so much better than VII (minus the awesome Aeris scene), really am sad that I had missed playing this years ago. Anyways, *finally* fracking unlocked SAVE... so off to that weapon... or at least I'm going to try... it has awesome awesome Ultima to draw.... must... draw... Ultima.... Ultima... which is probably useless for the final 2 battles, but what the hell. :ermm:

Oh and placing the Queen of Cards in Trabia, with the Diff rule, and it the dominant city, on Disk 3... PRICELESS. I think I got all the rare cards now, when I got the ship back and could play the Diamond Twin girls again (the left one). YAY!

yeah, the convienent Amnesia is a twist ain't it? I personally despise the magic system and prefer materia.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

VIII was fun, its just that you could break the system so badly and get super powerful munchkins. The plot doesn't actually make sense, but runs the game well enough. And the card game is great.

Playing Ultima VII: Black Gate on Exult. Runs and looks great.

Finished a re-run of Mass Effect, trying to reach level 60 which ultimately failed (got to level 59 only) so might still have to go through it once again. No biggie since a renegade FemShep sticking to the main quest only makes for a pretty cool game.

I honestly don't understand how people manage to go through the game listening to Mark Meer for so many hours. Do they play the game with sound off?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Finished a re-run of Mass Effect, trying to reach level 60 which ultimately failed (got to level 59 only) so might still have to go through it once again. No biggie since a renegade FemShep sticking to the main quest only makes for a pretty cool game.

I honestly don't understand how people manage to go through the game listening to Mark Meer for so many hours. Do they play the game with sound off?

Don't mind the guy. Somebody like, say, Steven Hartley could have made an interesting alternative, but to me Meer sounds vanilla in a completely inoffensive way. What he was hired to do, I assume.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I tried to play as male Shepard once but I couldnt stand the VO either. The female version has a nicer bum aswell, which is important as you're going to be staring at it everytime you walk somewhere.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

More Mass Effect. Hell yeah for the grind. Maybe I'll finally get around to replaying Makai Kingdom or one of the Disgaeas because of it.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Age of Decadence combat demo, still trying out different builds, though only a handful make it in the end (with the optional fight).

This is some of the most fun I've had the last year gaming-wise. This demo keeps pulling me away from playing some other full-on games I had planned on playing.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Dante's Inferno demo. I needed a quick action fix and this seemed to fit the bill. I actually became mildly interested in the full product - not sure if it was the quick 'n dirty action or gratuitousness of it all. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Even though it's nauseatingly US patriotic

Not really...

the guy who betrays you and ultimately winds up the bad guy is the American leader. If anything it's UK patriotism

Who the one really bad guy is or what nationality he has is not really important in the big picture though.

Even though it's nauseatingly US patriotic and the dialogue and the ultra generic soldier characters are dumber than you'd ever believe, it's still kind of enjoyable.

Did we play the same game? Because the game I played wasn't patriotic at all... :p

You need to listen to the pre-level speaches again then. It's all stuff like "We are the most powerful war nation in the history of man" said with a ridiculously masculine voice and with complete seriousness. Or "Every fight is our fight blah blah". No. No, it's not. Anyhow, the entire game screams of US patriotic war propaganda.

It's actually a bit worrying that none of you even reacted to this. It probably means it sounds natural to you, which is what all propaganda is about: making the extremist sound natural.

I hate when I sound like Yuushi or whatever that left wing nut in the Off topic forum is called!

Oh, and I was supposed to be playing Borderlands right now (it finally arrived in the mail) but I vacuumed the inside of my computer just before Christmas and now I need a new graphics card. Don't ask.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Not really...

the guy who betrays you and ultimately winds up the bad guy is the American leader. If anything it's UK patriotism

Who the one really bad guy is or what nationality he has is not really important in the big picture though.

Even though it's nauseatingly US patriotic and the dialogue and the ultra generic soldier characters are dumber than you'd ever believe, it's still kind of enjoyable.

Did we play the same game? Because the game I played wasn't patriotic at all... :p

You need to listen to the pre-level speaches again then. It's all stuff like "We are the most powerful war nation in the history of man" said with a ridiculously masculine voice and with complete seriousness. Or "Every fight is our fight blah blah". No. No, it's not. Anyhow, the entire game screams of US patriotic war propaganda.

It's actually a bit worrying that none of you even reacted to this. It probably means it sounds natural to you, which is what all propaganda is about: making the extremist sound natural.

I haven't played it, so I'm speaking strictly on what I've read, but I imagine that is the typical hoorah talk you would get in a military unit before going into a fight. I mean, Rome: TW had the exact same spiel before a fight, and I didn't consider it propaganda.

Not really...

I hate when I sound like Yuushi or whatever that left wing nut in the Off topic forum is called!

Oh, and I was supposed to be playing Borderlands right now (it finally arrived in the mail) but I vacuumed the inside of my computer just before Christmas and now I need a new graphics card. Don't ask.

Those speeches are from Shepherd, who

winds up being the bad guy and a total nutjob

. You don't have to agree with him, they're pretty much there to establish who Shepherd is.

Not really...

Did we play the same game? Because the game I played wasn't patriotic at all... :lol:

Why do you hate freedom, mkreku? Why?! :p