Fighting In Tunnels

Monte Carlo

Hello.

Fighting In Tunnels* © is my exciting new fantasy game. in it, you play the part of intrepid adventurers fighting monsters. In tunnels.

Please post your characters, the ruleset is quite flexible. Although it is a classless system you may give your characters an archetypal descriptor (i.e. Tunnel Warrior). I, of course, am the Tunnel Master.

When we have four characters I will begin. Honestly, it will be awesome.

--- --- ---

* Fighting in Tunnels is a copyright of Monte Carlo Enterprises (UK), if you want to use this exciting IP please PM me and we can haggle. I like artesan cheese and decent claret.

sonsofgygax.JPG

What metaphysical restraints are placed on character generation. Will there be magic, or is this purely a fantasy game. Are the tunnels large enough for morphing into a dragon?

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

It is my pleasure as Tunnel Master to answer sensible questions and address issues concerning splendidly named characters.

What metaphysical restraints are placed on character generation. Will there be magic, or is this purely a fantasy game. Are the tunnels large enough for morphing into a dragon?

There are no metaphysical restraints and you may use magic. Being set predominantly in tunnels, spells that involve light sources and oxygen supply are useful. Some tunnels are very small, some are very large -characters capable of metamorphosis might wish to use a range of creature sizes.

I'm a DEX based dual wielding human nobleman fighter called Lord St
Edited by Monte Carlo

sonsofgygax.JPG

This game is all about feeling good about playing it - if you wish to post stats then I'm sure we will all be happy to peruse them. Remember that tunnel fighting often involves confined spaces, dual-wielding Maglites are an excellent combo of light source and blunt kinetic trauma. I am intrigued with why the Sturzenfurzen family chose Tunnel Fighting, it is a type of activity usually undertaken by the lower orders.
Ah, but don't do those of lower birth rise to nobility because of their adventures? The St

Tunnels, eh?

My character is called Keith Flint. He's a two horned devil with spells like: "Running without moving", "Speaking without saying anything", "Drawing attention" So he's pretty useless at fighting and stuff, but he's great at distracting enemies and drawing attention.

Here's him in a tunnel: http://22.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kp0zebZ1...zn70jo1_500.jpg

I would be particularly helpful for stealth oriented group that decides not to go to the main tunnel filled with enemies and go through smaller, narrower and little bit smelly tunnel almost right next to the main tunnel. No one would get stuck on my watch.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I want to be a tunnel hermit. I live in the tunnels. I can't use any weapons effectively, but I can deal lots of damage by ambushing enemies in my tunnel home.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I don't know. I think, in all seriousness, maybe I wouldn't mind being a cleric in the service of the tunnel. I mean, it's so completely alien to us. Your life is forever constrained by the stone. There's a small joke about 'falling up' in the Orzammar of Dragon Age, but I think the out and out fear of the outside would be terrifying to someone who had been underground his entire life. You could draw from different types of powers, such as stone, silence, and darkness. I see the cleric could have classic powers of healing and buffing, but he could also have the powers of scrying. He could speak with the stones to learn what has transpired and what lies ahead. He could see patterns in the darkness, giving him hints about what has been and what's to come. He could hear voices in the silence. etc etc so on so on One thing that I like about this idea is that it can be far more mystical/mysterious than the typical DnD core class.