Game wont load on Telos

I've never had this problem before on Telos but I cant get from the Residential Module 082 East to Residential Module 082 West where the Ithorian's are based!

When walking from east to west, the game just wont load to the new area, all I have is the mouse pointer left on the screen which I cant do anything with.

The only strange thing I've noticed is the game is a tiny bit juddery in Residential Module 082 east, no where else though. I wonder if thats why it wont load to the west area.....?

The game has loaded fine everywhere else so far. :blink:

What does anyone think might be causing this? And how to get round it?

I've tried starting from an earlier point in the game and starting Telos from the begining but I still get the same problem!

I hope I haven't got to start a new game. :ermm:

Any help will be appreciated, thanks. :)

I've never had this problem before on Telos but I cant get from the Residential Module 082 East to Residential Module 082 West where the Ithorian's are based!

When walking from east to west, the game just wont load to the new area, all I have is the mouse pointer left on the screen which I cant do anything with.

The only strange thing I've noticed is the game is a tiny bit juddery in Residential Module 082 east, no where else though. I wonder if thats why it wont load to the west area.....?

The game has loaded fine everywhere else so far. -_-

I've tried starting from an earlier point in the game and starting Telos from the begining but I still get the same problem!

I hope I haven't got to start a new game. :x

Well I have now tried starting the game all over again and it still gets stuck in the same place!

Could mods be the cause of this? I have used a few but I haven't used any cheats.

I think I might have to re-install the game if I cant get round this problem. :ermm:

The game has loaded fine everywhere else so far. :)

I hope I haven't got to start a new game. :*

Well I have now tried starting the game all over again and it still gets stuck in the same place!

Could mods be the cause of this? I have used a few but I haven't used any cheats.

I think I might have to re-install the game if I cant get round this problem. :x

Well people, I've managed to to solve the above mentioned problem by un-installing "The Dark Apprentice" mod. Shame really coz that sounded like a good addition to the game.

Dont know if anyone else has had that problem with this mod?

• 2 weeks later...

The game has loaded fine everywhere else so far. :)

I hope I haven't got to start a new game. ;)

I think I might have to re-install the game if I cant get round this problem. :ermm:

Well people, I've managed to to solve the above mentioned problem by un-installing "The Dark Apprentice" mod. Shame really coz that sounded like a good addition to the game.

Dont know if anyone else has had that problem with this mod?

I'd say drop some of the mods. Having 1 or 2 is fine but having a bunch will cause the game to act all wheezy.

deicideLogo5.jpg