What you did today

Gorth

Surface tumours are great odds for being beaten. I was just about to advise you what to eat, but I'm not sure you can eat anything! :teehee:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Because it's just an internship (not a very interesting one at that, but sadly the only one available at the time) and I didn't feel like moving for that especially since it's only like 20 weeks in total (only 4 or so left to go).

Edited by TrueNeutral

A temp gig, eh? Still, it might have been more economical just to bring in a cot to work and stay the night than go back and forth. :blink:

Or wedge himself in the ceiling of one of the corridors, like in that film. If I came in to find an intern asleep like that I'd hire the bastard.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A temp gig, eh? Still, it might have been more economical just to bring in a cot to work and stay the night than go back and forth. :blink:

You'd think so but as part of the dutch basic scholarship thing I get free access to public transport.

I had even longer commutes during my last internship, but I didn't mind it so much because the work was more interesting, working on an animated short film. Working on rudimentary flash animation and webdesigns for online learning environments seems like grunt work lacking in creativity in comparison.

Took my 7 year old to last day of school, gave presents to the secretary, teacher and principal. The secretary almost started to cry. Pretty cool. Other than that a little work and a lot of computer time for me :blink:

That's great, secretary's rarely get recognized.

My gift cards are trickling in this year from students. Godiva cards seem popular for some reason, what am I going to do with $50 in chocolate?

another epic xmas dinner last night

i'm gonna be so obese by the end of it :blink:

i'm also thinking for new years i may disappear for a while

i'm considering just taking a pack full of spare clothes etc and going hitchhiking and see where i end up

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Secretaries don't get recognised? Maybe so, but any smart man makes damned certain he recognises them. It's the seccys who get stuff done.

-Elwood Blues

Today I had students presenting information on different countries. A Canada group brought in beef jerky and potato chips. I gave them an A.

Potato chips? What does that have to do with Canada? Unless they brought in a bag of Ketchup chips or something. -_-

Today I had students presenting information on different countries. A Canada group brought in beef jerky and potato chips. I gave them an A.

Potato chips? What does that have to do with Canada? Unless they brought in a bag of Ketchup chips or something. -_-

I'm not sure, I was too busy eating to really hear the explanation.

Secretaries don't get recognised? Maybe so, but any smart man makes damned certain he recognises them. It's the seccys who get stuff done.

There are three people in this world you do not piss off.

You technician/mechanic.

Your doctor.

And your secretary.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

i would say proctologist, but that's sort of a doctor (well, i mean, not your typical physician, unless you have issues).

taks

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

teach me your secrets oh pimp lord! :*

lol don't expose me bro, this is your forum to be awesome in, I just wanna come here to talk about games and computers :)

but I'll say something I learned this year, and that's if you wanna be awesome in a superficial plastic city like hollywood, then you need to be seen as an authority, especially in the night scene