What you did today

Gorth

I am ditching the XBox version of Dragon Age, Oblivion, and Fallout 3, and just focus on the PC versions of games. If a console game comes out that I want but doesn't have a PC version then I will get the console game, otherwise it is PC on out.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I love my new PC but the sad part is, I hardly ever use or play anything remotely requiring its capabilities. I just wanted to know I could. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Earthquake! :lol:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

WAI

Edit: And it was a 6.0 according to the Portuguese Meteorology Institute.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

forumspring.me website -- "Create a box where friends can ask questions anonymously."

Could be fun, I'll give it a shot. Go ahead, internet, inquire. http://www.formspring.me/LadyC

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think things are looking up for me and its about time. In just the last few days so many great things have happened; asked a very nice girl out and she said yes, got good grades, meeting up with a few very long time friends from high school that I haven't seen in years, work outs are going good, and going to buy a new vehicle soon. What more could I ask for? Perhaps when I go out with friends I will win lots of money. :lol:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Off to the doctors to continue chemotherapy for the second time in 2 years, I seem to have acquired cancer. As a good and wise man once said cancer sucks. Stay away from the cigarettes boys and girls they'll kill ya, if not they will make your life miserable.

Smoking is a pretty bad addiction for me. I know that I have to quit soon.

What you're going through is going to weigh on my mind a lot.

I wish you the best, Kelverin.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Off to the doctors to continue chemotherapy for the second time in 2 years, I seem to have acquired cancer. As a good and wise man once said cancer sucks. Stay away from the cigarettes boys and girls they'll kill ya, if not they will make your life miserable.

This is one of the primary reasons why I am trying to get my friends to quit. I hope things work out for you.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Would you also feel sorry for someone who shot themselves while playing Russian roulette?

Hey, no offense meant mkreku, but I'm more and more getting the feeling that you're just trolling these days. It's like every post of yours I see is designed to get a rise out of people or cause a flamewar.

Would you also feel sorry for someone who shot themselves while playing Russian roulette?

Hey, no offense meant mkreku, but I'm more and more getting the feeling that you're just trolling these days. It's like every post of yours I see is designed to get a rise out of people or cause a flamewar.

None taken. Perhaps you're right, I don't have a master plan when I post, I just type out what's on my mind.

Anyhow, I may be heartless, but.. I assume Kelverin is an adult. As an adult he had two choices: smoke and risk cancer or not smoke and not risk cancer. He chose the former and now he has cancer. He knew what he was getting into, now he is paying for it. I just hope the (presumably) years of nicotine highs was worth the living hell he is about to endure.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My grandfather knew a fellah who played R roullette in the war. He'd lost his marbles. So yeah I'd feel sorry for him. WTF, man? You never made any dumb decisions?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

None taken. Perhaps you're right, I don't have a master plan when I post, I just type out what's on my mind.

Anyhow, I may be heartless, but.. I assume Kelverin is an adult. As an adult he had two choices: smoke and risk cancer or not smoke and not risk cancer. He chose the former and now he has cancer. He knew what he was getting into, now he is paying for it. I just hope the (presumably) years of nicotine highs was worth the living hell he is about to endure.

Worth it, not sure, regrets not a single one. I have lived my life the way I wanted to selfish prick most likely and have lived more than most people who fear anything and everything. I am quite content if I died today. 45 years is good always thought I would have been gone a long time ago for my various habits and lifestyle and am still here. Zero regrets thanks.

As to why tongue cancer, it's a combination of smoking as well so if you drink AND smoke moderately to heavy your risk is higher.

And I agree, I'd avoid surgery if possible as well. Maybe if they just wanted to cut a little bit off but...glad the chemo seems to be working enough so far.

The surgery is gruesome, they can't reach into your mouth to cut it out they have to go through the side, which means, they remove a portion of your jaw bone, cut and then when it's finished, they have to do Chemo and Radiation anyway. The doctors where all in favor, but I refused that, no way. The chances for success are pretty much even for both procedures.