What you did today

Gorth

No need to blow up on the poor misguided soul. Just laugh at his pathetic broken logic and watch as he blows up. Highly entertaining, at least to me.

We put up the Christmas tree and then decorated it. Then I decided to play some Kotor.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I worked all day, then went to watch a Christmas movie with my fiancee and her kids. Their dad takes them for a week tomorrow, which I think will bring the missus a fair bit of relief.

Also found out at work that I may have five days off around the holidays. Which will be weird, since that hasn't happened since 1992 or so. It's really going to be an adjustment. Half the fun of the holidays is making sure people don't sneak in the out door at work while we try to close early x-mas eve!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think I'm gonna get a PS3

Be warned. A friend of mine got one from Best Buy and it bricked on him within 2 days. He got a replacement and it bricked on him in 3. I He returned it and decided just get his money back.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

finally got home!

11 hrs after i finshed work and i am now realy drunk and really really blazed

bumped into poeple on my way home, went out for dinner

leaving for home againn, bump into more people - go back to their place for a movie

leaving for home a 3erd time, meet more people - go back to their place and have a small impromptu party

leaving for home again and on the way see friends standing outside a karoake bar - get dragged inside to sing

meet some random friend of a friend - she decides i need to be drunk, and proceeds to buy me booze

successfully make it home on the 5th go

now for 2 hours sleep, then work >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I somehow made it through the morning on only 4 hours of sleep! Most of the time when I do that I end up being half asleep for 3/4 of my 9am microeconomics class. Somehow I made it through the entire class the morning without even so much as a yawn. Maybe it's the cold. A nice quick walk in -10C seems to wake you up pretty well in the morning. Maybe I should find someway to rig my bedroom window to open when the alarm goes off.

"You have 10 seconds to get up and turn the alarm off before the window opens and you freeze to death. 9... 8..."

ugh... i'm at work now...

i want to stumble into the tea room and curl up on the couch and sleep -_-

Well if you run into a Jessica Tucker, while partying all around Wellington, be sure to great her from me! ;)

is she short and cute and has dreads and wears glasses?

Been a while since I've been sick enough to stay in bed watching TV for a couple days...wow, daytime TV sucks even worse than I remember, even when you have cable. People (including us) pay a lot of money for 800+ channels of nothing.

I think I've sucked up quite a bit of bandwidth watching Law&Order:CI-season 4 on Netflix. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Eh, it's been a few years.. she is short, pretty cute, has glasses and red hair..

hmm i wonder if it's the same jess i'm thinking of :shifty:

Eh, it's been a few years.. she is short, pretty cute, has glasses and red hair..

hmm i wonder if it's the same jess i'm thinking of :shifty:

What about the one I'm thinking of? Is she wearing a succubus costume?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For any game in particular? I've got my eye on Heavy Rain, but would need a PS3 to play that. :shifty:

I just want to play the sweet exclusives it has like MGS4, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, and Uncharted 2

Be warned. A friend of mine got one from Best Buy and it bricked on him within 2 days. He got a replacement and it bricked on him in 3. I He returned it and decided just get his money back.

Was it the regular PS3 or the new slim model that I'm planning on getting?

For any game in particular? I've got my eye on Heavy Rain, but would need a PS3 to play that. :w00t:

I just want to play the sweet exclusives it has like MGS4, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, and Uncharted 2

Was it the regular PS3 or the new slim model that I'm planning on getting?

I haven't had a problem with mine and it was used

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Slept unusually well after going to bed by midnight last night.

Up, and breakfasting on home-made jam spread on buttered toast and hot coffee.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Very hungover this morning. I took three motrin when I got up, but it was no help. I tried coffee but it did not help. I just drank three fingers of bourbon and I do feel a little better now. I must be getting old, they never hurt like this when I was younger.

The Army - Navy game comes on is a little bit. My grandfather played for West Point. He kicked the winning field goal against Navy one year back in the 30s. That was his favorite story to tell. Well, I served in the Marines soooo...

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Went to sleep very early, woke up very early...finally feel almost human and just in time for the weekend.

Our escrow account was apparently altered -I think because of a property tax reassessment (in our favor) -and we got an 'excess' check + lowering of monthly payments. Which of course means that next year there will probably be a reason for a deficit and an increase.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Very hungover this morning. I took three motrin when I got up, but it was no help. I tried coffee but it did not help. I just drank three fingers of bourbon and I do feel a little better now. I must be getting old, they never hurt like this when I was younger.

The Army - Navy game comes on is a little bit. My grandfather played for West Point. He kicked the winning field goal against Navy one year back in the 30s. That was his favorite story to tell. Well, I served in the Marines soooo...

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

I don't know why the marines aren't their own service, except of course for the Navy having more political clout to argue their corner.

Now a Marines vs Army game would be a thing to watch.

-Elwood Blues

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

I don't know why the marines aren't their own service, except of course for the Navy having more political clout to argue their corner.

Now a Marines vs Army game would be a thing to watch.

There will be plenty of Marines on the field today. Midshipmen have the option of becoming Marines after their second year. If they do they go through the 16 week OCS course at Quantico then return to Annapolis. When they graduate the are comissoned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the USMC rather than an Ensign in the Navy.

The US Marines were created with the concept of being a "Naval Infantry" for the purposes of capturing ships and Naval bases during boarding actions. Very much like the Royal Marines. The role just grew from there.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Went to sleep very early, woke up very early...finally feel almost human and just in time for the weekend.

Our escrow account was apparently altered -I think because of a property tax reassessment (in our favor) -and we got an 'excess' check + lowering of monthly payments. Which of course means that next year there will probably be a reason for a deficit and an increase.

We don't have our property tax built in to the mortgage payment, but it has dropped every year since we bought in 2004. Started at $4400, went to $3000, $2200, and this year it is $1600. Pretty insane.

The VGAs are coming up... I'm getting out my "Make K3" and "Death to TOR" shirts. :):lol: :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS