What you did today

Gorth

Cowabunga-kitty-chair-leap?

Kitty thinks it's time you stop playing games and feed/pet/play with the Mastah of the house instead.

Pretty much, this is the first time she's done it too.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Cats are patient creatures, but I guess she reached her limit. :shifty:

Baby-kitty just sits on the floor and stares at me...for hours.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, she is always bugging me for attention (coming into my room and yelling at me then headbutting my legs and attacking my power cords) but this is the first time she's decided to jump on the chair.

Old people are mean and some are good at bingo.

shuffleboard. there was a park across from my last office in florida that had a couple shuffleboard courts (dunno what they are called) in it. the oldsters would come out en masse a few times a week to play. apparently there's some secret sauce to getting old that makes shuffleboard the greatest game in the world.

i skied today, sorry for your luck, bokishi.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Guest The Architect

Yeah, you certainly don't let it stop you, do ya Shrykey? Too bad you don't treat your liver as well as your 3 pals though, hey. :lol:

Yeah, you certainly don't let it stop you, do ya Shrykey? Too bad you don't treat your liver as well as your 3 pals though, hey. :shifty:

still going out pretty much every night, but haven't been drinking much lately

actually i don't think i've been drunk a single time so far this year o:)

been doing more outdoors kinda stuff rather than partying

wandering through the forest or doing firespinning or playing with the tightrope etc

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm taking the SAT in less than a week... AAAHHHH!!!

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I'm taking the SAT in less than a week... AAAHHHH!!!

I wouldn't stress about it. They mean virtually nothing, unless you bomb them or if you want to get into a really prestigious school in which case they shouldn't be a problem becuase you'd be in all AP courses and you'd realize the test is actually quite simple. I didn't study or anything and scored moderately high on my first and only try and I'm dumb.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I've been removing moldy drywall from when my aunt's pipe burst. Next weekend we're going to start the process of reinsulating and and replacing all the sections that got mold.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

no work today so had a really chilled out day having beers in the sun on the roof at a mate's place

thankfully not sunburned, even though it was an intensely bright sunny day today and i was out there for a good couple of hours without a shirt on

really gotta feel sorry for you guys who are in the middle of winter :wacko:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

really gotta feel sorry for you guys who are in the middle of winter :)

Why? You'll get yours sooner or later.

EDIT: Partially as a cost-cutting exercise, and partially as proof that I can do anything I set my mind to, I've been having days WITHOUT MEAT. Mainly this means brown rice with vegetables cooked in plenty of chilli, ginger, soy sauce, and either tomato paste or peanut butter. Not too bad.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My parents visited over the long weekend. They helped the wife and I paint 3 rooms in our house. The office in which I currently sit (which, before we moved in had been the bedroom of a 5-year-old girl) has gone from a pale banana yellow to a medium green, with hints of greyish blue depending on the light.

... screwed up and somehow managed to sleep for 16 hours and miss an appointment and a shift at work. I think it's the fact that we've had a storm the past few days that makes the outside the same bloody light level be it noon or night.

... I feel like an idiot. I'm off by 12 hours somehow... probably because I friggin went to bed pretty damn late and my clock isn't the easiest to read.

Edited by Calax

Only two more weeks of internship, then an exam project to get my what-in-america-would-probably-be-equel-to-and-Associates Degree in Animation (not sure, the education system is different here but it would mean I have two associates degrees...?), and then on my way to get a bachelor's in 3D Animation and Visual Effects! Whoo.

...I've been having days WITHOUT MEAT.

I couldnt imagine. Literally every single meal I eat has meat in it. Dont you worry that your manlog might fall off?

Yes, I do worry about that. Thanks.

I'm just off out to buy some food as I just completed our first bit of work in months. Only a few hundred quid, but still it's a big boost to my morale.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Went to the gym for the first time this year today. I'm absolutely knackered.

Now when I got home, I had gotten a party invitation from the most attractive female on the planet on my MSN. The mere thought of a party at her place is fap material for the rest of the week. Yay!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Went to the gym for the first time this year today. I'm absolutely knackered.

Now when I got home, I had gotten a party invitation from the most attractive female on the planet on my MSN. The mere thought of a party at her place is fap material for the rest of the week. Yay!

Good on ya pal. I benched 190x4 last night. Could have gone up to 195 maybe even 200 if I had a spot but its cool.

I had lunch with girl today but I've resigned myself to try and just be friends so I wasn't really nervous but the entire affair was relatively awkward and unnecessary. I don't think I'm going to see her again, ever. We have absolutely nothing to talk about and nothing in common. I will continue to text her tho because it makes me feel good. I guess its time to cast a wide net.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.