What you did today

Gorth

When it comes to OSes it always good to have a full version disc handy. Just in case, you know.

As for Dragon Age I just got a crapload of mods for it and just finished checking initial compatibility. Almost 900 files across 47 folders. And that isn't counting the DAzip mods I had installed.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

got my car smogged and probably put to much air in the tires (I feel literally every bump and wiggle in the road) then I couldn't sleep last night because a cat down the street was stuck in the garage of the house to the point of yelling at the top of it's lungs sending me out to find it every 20 seconds.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Found out that two of my most anticipated games for this year are coming out on the same day. Screamed.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

It's the wonderful first week of school. I'm starting a new regiment this semester where I actually try and learn stuff and study and read the book instead of just sliding by with zero retention like I've done the last 15 years of school. I mean it's served me well on a purely superficial level but my education has pretty much been a complete sham.

That's about it. No new developments with girl, I am invited to a hotel party of her's for her birthday this weekend but I'm not entirely sure I want to go becuase its going to be all strangers. I'll most likely go and be horribly alone and scared. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

It's the wonderful first week of school. I'm starting a new regiment this semester where I actually try and learn stuff and study and read the book instead of just sliding by with zero retention like I've done the last 15 years of school. I mean it's served me well on a purely superficial level but my education has pretty much been a complete sham.

That's about it. No new developments with girl, I am invited to a hotel party of her's for her birthday this weekend but I'm not entirely sure I want to go becuase its going to be all strangers. I'll most likely go and be horribly alone and scared. :'(

I want you to take a small wooden stick, and wrap it in copper wire. It won't help really, but at least you will know you are the kind of stone-mental fellah who would do that sort of thing just because I said so. Such a man need fear nothing at so innocuous an event as a hotel party. I mean they won't even be playing buzkashi.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Who, in the US, would be willing to receive an item through snail mail, and then post it to me?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Who, in the US, would be willing to receive an item through snail mail, and then post it to me?

If it's not some sort of pneumatic brunette I'm not interested.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What if it's a redhead?

Heja Sverige!!

Big love goes out to Mr. Lazenby.

Heja Sverige!!

What if it's a redhead?

Redheads are even better, but I assumed they were rarer.

-Elwood Blues

gonna be pretty busy over the next few days it would seem

gigs, parties, exhibitions, dates, etc.

gotta try and find a day to get my tattoo done :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

gotta try and find a day to get my tattoo done :lol:

Standard tattoo logic is to have some awesome beast put on you, but since your record asserts that YOU are an awesome beast I insist you have ME tattooed on your arm.

-Elwood Blues

gotta try and find a day to get my tattoo done >_<

Standard tattoo logic is to have some awesome beast put on you, but since your record asserts that YOU are an awesome beast I insist you have ME tattooed on your arm.

pfft nah

nothing special, i'm just getting a labyrinth pattern

it's costing me pretty much nothing as well

the bonuses of having a tattoo artist as a friend :lol:

Trying to fix my wireless connection. I have no idea what's going on, but for some reason my computer is no longer connecting to the network. Nothing that I'm aware of has changed which makes this a little odd. All the other computers on the network are good, except for mine. :/

I bought a new XM radio today. It should get here in a week. The anticipation is just killing me. Not.

So anyway, I'm playing this cheap (and lousy) computer game called "Art of Murder". The protaginist is a female FBI agent. The thing is, she is starting to show up in my dreams at night. I waited too late in life to stop drinking I think. Too many missing brain cells, it's like trying to run a big company after all the middle management quits.

At least she is hot, as computer characters go: http://www.amazon.com/Art-Murder-FBI-Confi...0694&sr=1-3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I bought a new XM radio today. It should get here in a week. The anticipation is just killing me. Not.

So anyway, I'm playing this cheap (and lousy) computer game called "Art of Murder". The protaginist is a female FBI agent. The thing is, she is starting to show up in my dreams at night. I waited too late in life to stop drinking I think. Too many missing brain cells, it's like trying to run a big company after all the middle management quits.

At least she is hot, as computer characters go: http://www.amazon.com/Art-Murder-FBI-Confi...0694&sr=1-3

I hate it when that happens. I had Ezio dreams for a week... Not entirely sure why... In fact, its rather disturbing...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I haven't had any dreams about my avatar in Dragon Age, but she is my desktop image. She's lovely.... :* But then I designed her that way.

-Elwood Blues

Actually it is really easy to get sucked into computer games. Back when I was going through my divorce I spent a lot of time playing Baldur's Gate I & II, Torment, KOTOR, and NWN. I had also just lost my business so I had a lot of time on my hands and to top it all off I was drinking....heavily. Not like now but serious, self-medicating drinking. It got to the point where Bastila, Viconia, Fall-From-Grace and all of those others characters started to seem more real to me than actual people I knew. But I got through that pretty quickly. The one thing I will say is that little distraction (ok, BIG distration) probably kept me sane in some pretty bad times.

Paraphrasing Homer Simpson "Computer games give us so much... and ask for so little!" :wowey:

Hmmmm I haven't played FO3 in a while, I wonder if any new mods are out...

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

i've been in a very odd mood today

i'm supposed to be going to a friend's birthday party after work, but i kinda feel like going home and sitting on the roof with a cup of tea listening to music by myself

was playing a game and this happened:

Picture001.jpg

yes, that's the back of my chair.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Cowabunga-kitty-chair-leap?

Kitty thinks it's time you stop playing games and feed/pet/play with the Mastah of the house instead.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts