What you did today

Gorth

I could stand havings omewhere like that to live for a while. Maybe. It sounds cool. I'd probably go insane within about 3 weeks, tho.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today, I contemplated such things as infinity, the Universe, and things that are exactly the same.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

in a gooooood mood

went to a gig last night. the girl i met on guy fawke's was there, so was hanging out with her for most of the night. then we met some pretty cool randoms and went back to theirs for drinks after the show.

never quite made it home, and wasn't too pleased with having to get up while the girls got to stay in bed, while i rushed back to my place for a shower etc and head off to work

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Just got home. No sale on that place in Covington. The foundation is sagging and that place needs more $$ to fix than anyone would ever pay for it. The only thing that can help that house is a match and a few ounces of gasoline.

No time to worry about that though, I've got a date tonight and it's snowing pretty steady so I gotta leave a little early.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yeah Wals prices aren't that low in most places.

...wasn't too pleased with having to get up while the girls got to stay in bed...

:brows:

only 2 of them :*

You amaze me.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

...wasn't too pleased with having to get up while the girls got to stay in bed...

:(

only 2 of them :p

I may have mentioned this before: I hate you. I hate you so much.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just had a really confusing internship/job interview, I dont think anyone of those involved were really prepared. I just rambled on and they joined in :lol: But I got it. No I only need to find a dirt cheap place to live.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hey I wonder if a hack came out that disabled the automatic shutdowns then we can keep the RC forever

One of those was released on day-one of the RC, but this is not place to talk about such things. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

The Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine really does work pretty well...easy to use, easy to clean...nowhere like a real grill taste of course, but in winter I don't feel like messing with that, so......teriyaki steak sandwiches for lunch.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine really does work pretty well...easy to use, easy to clean...nowhere like a real grill taste of course, but in winter I don't feel like messing with that, so......teriyaki steak sandwiches for lunch.

Do you mean the Foreman Grill? We have one and we use it a lot for burgers.

Do you mean the Foreman Grill? We have one and we use it a lot for burgers.

Yup...but its full title is so much catchier!

Done burgers, just not a huge fan of those. My sister-in-law bought a big one recently and 1st thing she tried was hot dogs...when trying to put them on, they kept rolling off because of the incline. lol

edit-my brain knows the difference between its and it's, but my fingers, increasingly, seem not to.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

mmmmm..... boneless chicken breast marinated in pinapple juice & teriyaki, cooked on a Foreman for 6 minutes. Served with a grilled pinapple slice (also cooked on George) and papaya salsa and steamed white rice. Good stuff!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

weird you should mention the grill. On Saturday I overheard an acquaintance saying that he was having trouble cooking in his rented accomodation. So more or less without thinking (and after heavy doses of Dragon Age) I suggested he take my old grill since I only use it a few days a year. Nearly backpedalled when I remembered how much it cost me then thought "Nuts to it. I really don't use it that often."

-Elwood Blues