What you did today

Gorth

On Friday I got a call from a girl I dated a few months back. She wanted to talk so we met for lunch at a nice place near where she works (she's a RN). So, anyway, one thing led to another and we ended up back at my place. Anyway, she just left this morning. I have a feeling this was probably not the best move I could have made because we are still the same people who had major differences last summer. But once she was actually at my place, well, I just asked myself "What would Shryke do?" and let things go from there.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I just asked myself "What would Shryke do?" and let things go from there.

You put on a latex tutu, wore make-up and grew a blue beard?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was thinking the exact same ting.. :lol:

-

Just cleaned my apartment after the invasion of around 40 people (I probably have room for about 20). It was surprisingly easy, some of my guests had been sweet enough to do the dishes and clean up the tables after dinner and before the party started.. Also, I have no hangovers and I feel pretty good, so I'm ready for the next arrangement tomorrow evening!

It seems we are all getting in contact with our inner Shryke these days?

Fortune favors the bald.

:rolleyes: No but that would have been another way to go.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

But once she was actually at my place, well, I just asked myself "What would Shryke do?" and let things go from there.

you made the same choice i would've :rolleyes:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm sitting in the hospital waiting to go into surgery. Last night during my hockey game, I hit the boards awkwardly and broke my tibia, the larger bone in my lower leg. Fortunately the puck went in the net, so it wasn't all bad news.

1 goal

1 assist

1 broken leg

It would be nice if they let me eat or drink, I'm starving and dehydrated. I've got ten hours before the surgery and I haven't had anything since last night before the game.

That must have been a hell of a crash. The tibia is a pretty strong bone.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That is a real bummer Hurlshot. I know exactly what you're going through and it sucks. The upshot is the hardware expedites the healing process. But it also hurts like hell when it gets cold. Relax and feel better.

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

that's right, GD has some hardware experience with something similar. as a skier, i am constantly reminded of the possibility of adding some robotics to my body as well. many of my friends are metallized now, too.

good luck, hurlshot. hope your healing goes quickly.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Heading into surgery in about an hour. The hardest part so far has been going to the bathroom. I have no ability to go laying down, apparently, so I have to swing over the side and stand on a crutch while keeping the broken leg off the ground. Exciting updates to follow when I wake up!

Good luck Hurlshot. Doesn't sound fun.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

that's right, GD has some hardware experience with something similar. as a skier, i am constantly reminded of the possibility of adding some robotics to my body as well. many of my friends are metallized now, too.

good luck, hurlshot. hope your healing goes quickly.

taks

Makes you wonder how they get through airport security :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Makes you wonder how they get through airport security :lol:

not easily, i'm sure, though neither of my two closest metal friends travels via airline very often.

i'd call you iron man, hurlshot, but i think they actually use titanium. "I am titanium man!!!"

taks

comrade taks... just because.