Virgin Galactic to unveil commercial spaceship

Guard Dog

Screw this project, I want a giant moon laser!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Who the hell would nerve gas a mouse?

If the mouse looked like that, who the hell wouldn't?

I'm assuming he didn't before he got gassed. Maybe he looked really scary.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Come to think of it, i actually own a piece of land on the moon. Hopefully i will be able to visit it within my lifetime.

Or even better, i could make some serious cash by leasing it to some prospective entrepreneurs. After all, it is pretty near the Apollo 11 site. Maybe they will build a themepark there or something.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You do know that it was a scam right?

Hah, that's a matter for the courts!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You do know that it was a scam right?

Hah, that's a matter for the courts!

Not to give you any ideas here, but: http://www.cnn.com/TECH/9707/24/yemen.mars/

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Speaking of scams, did yu read about that guy the NYPD tried to arrest for 'aggressive begging'? He opened fire on them with a ****ing MAC-10!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, then got himself killed. In another forum we were having a debate about gun control and several of the buggers there think it would be a good idea to have everyone packing a gun. I could just imagine what would happen if everyone near the shootout had a gun. It would have been a free for all with a lot more dead.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Yeah, then got himself killed. In another forum we were having a debate about gun control and several of the buggers there think it would be a good idea to have everyone packing a gun. I could just imagine what would happen if everyone near the shootout had a gun. It would have been a free for all with a lot more dead.

With great personal reluctance I have to agree. :teehee:

-Elwood Blues