Pictures of your games

Gorth

pop2h.th.jpg

pop3.th.jpg

pop4y.th.jpg

pop5.th.jpg

Such a beautiful game. Too bad the gameplay sucks.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Started playing Dark Messiah again. I think I have played it through 6 times in the last 12 months and I just can't see myself getting bored with it ever :)

The fine art of kicking people in traps/gorges/campfires/down the stairs/everywhere

egwg8p.jpg

23ia0ye.jpg

2cyo08i.jpg

The finer art of stabbing people in their neck

4uw568.jpg

11qojm1.jpg

25u48r4.jpg

fwefc.jpg

stupid quiver.

Wow that... actually looks pretty cool.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Been playing some Diablo1.

And if you've played that game for any time, you'll recall that this was one reason why everyone hated Wirt.

diablo1-hatewirt.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

11qojm1.jpg

I love how you not only stab him in the neck all the way up to the hilt with this thing, but you also grind it back and forth inside of his throat/chest cavity.

Goblins are the most fun to kill though.

Edited by crakkie

Oh Jimmy, you were so funny.

Don't let me down.

From habit he lifts his watch; it shows him its blank face.

Zero hour, Snowman thinks. Time to go.

So what the heck is up with that Wirt leg in Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2?

So what the heck is up with that Wirt leg in Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2?

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Wirt

Awesome.

This game looks fantastic.

When she turns around can you see the top of her thong? :lol:

The 'realism' of her shirt and jeans is pretty impressive.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The blatant lack of Anti Aliasing ruins everything once more.

For shame.

I did notice that.

Which made me think of how Borderlands would've looked so much better if AA had actually worked. >_<