Pictures of your games

Gorth

More Company of Heroes.

Cherbourg, 1944. Units of the Wehrmacht 709th Divn. attempt a counter attack on a hastily prepared defensive position belonging to a regiment of the US 79th Inf Divn. A StuG assault gun vainly tries to cross the bridge but is repelled by a dug-in AT gun.

relic00014.jpg

Not deterred by the slaughter the burning StuG is joined by two Puma armoured cars which are promptly brewed up by the GIs...

relic00015.jpg

... who, siezing the initiative, counter-attack with a flame thrower tank, armour and a small team of US Rangers...

relic00016.jpg

sonsofgygax.JPG

More Company of Heroes.

Cherbourg, 1944. Units of the Wehrmacht 709th Divn. attempt a counter attack on a hastily prepared defensive position belonging to a regiment of the US 79th Inf Divn. A StuG assault gun vainly tries to cross the bridge but is repelled by a dug-in AT gun.

relic00014.jpg

Not deterred by the slaughter the burning StuG is joined by two Puma armoured cars which are promptly brewed up by the GIs...

relic00015.jpg

... who, siezing the initiative, counter-attack with a flame thrower tank, armour and a small team of US Rangers...

relic00016.jpg

Looks like a Real-Time Strategy game.

deicideLogo5.jpg

Is there a campaign that lets you defend as the Wehrmacht against the Soviet human wave attacks?

There is a free, but extremely well-executed and lovingly crafted fan mod called Eastern Front.

The Russian order of battle includes punishment units who can, indeed, perform wave attacks.

However the vanilla game + expansions is set in the NW Europe campaign in 1944 / 45 up to and including the Allied advance into the Netherlands and the Rhine.

sonsofgygax.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it just me, or does that look like actor Ed Harris? :)

Risen-01.jpg

Too glow-shiny! Can you turn it off in Risen? I think I've tried every in-game setting, still there.

Risen-02.jpg

Not even 50 paces from the beach edge where I began and....I is Fail.

Risen-03.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I still dont know how Jill went from having brown hair to then become blonde in RE5.

Wesker dyed her hair because blonde goes better with gagballs and mind-controlling devices.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I always wondered if that was Risen as in choklade Risen or Risen as in not sitting down anymore.

The first is Riesen, though. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I still dont know how Jill went from having brown hair to then become blonde in RE5.

revil3.jpg

Is she dancing?

I think she's got a pistol off the side of the screen gangsta style and is firing (notice the flash?)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

revil3.jpg

Is she dancing?

I think she's got a pistol off the side of the screen gangsta style and is firing (notice the flash?)

The pistol is in her other hand. I think she daggered a zombie after getting grabbed by one.

deicideLogo5.jpg