Pictures of your games

Gorth

Looks like he should be having heat stroke or hyperthermia, -_-:)

That's with the HDR slider turned almost off, too. :lol:

Do it. The forum software resizes everything to some standard size anyhow. The only difference is that those who wants to look at the pics in their original size have that choice too.

It's not the physical dimensions I'm old-fashioned about, it's the file size your browser loads in the thread, which the forum does not actually alter. But yeah...these days I shouldn't be bothered if they're 300+MB. There's a lot of things like that I need mentally to 'get over', unless I want to emulate my grumpy "internet shouldn't be for giant video-streaming/media!" husband heh

I'd post more Two Worlds screens but I think you covered all the armor and vista concepts back when. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ok, I can summon 3 of each dude at once. I'm not sure that's supposed to happen? Regardless, it's ridiculous/funny. They're on duration timers, but since the game pauses as you switch 'spell cards' they still all last a few minutes if you get it right, which is long enough.

Normally I'd only cast 4, since it's easier, but this amused me for 20 minutes.. In the second pic, I forgot to move a bit each casting, & they trapped me in their circle. :lol:

Click images if you want bigger.

twoworlds-17b.jpg

twoworlds-18b.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm going to try that trick with a soul defender. Those chicks are pretty hot. :lol:

heheh.

To cast 3 you cast 1 normally first, then cast the 2-summon spell and cast it again.

Two Worlds.

Also....my guy is getting a big ego, thinking he's all studly, posing for flashy press photos & stuff.

(click 4 bigger if ya want)

twoworlds-19b.jpg

... (the flash is a summon dissipating, heh)

More Two Worlds pic spam! No bigger versions this time, too lazy to do the process...

WTF? (they're dead ppl, I didn't kill them)

twoworlds-20.jpg

My golem is not above hitting below the belt!

twoworlds-21a.jpg

Going to get to the top of this hill if it takes me all night!

twoworlds-22a.jpg

Which it did! (j/k...it was almost dawn in the 1st pic anyway...)

twoworlds-23a.jpg

WTF? part2 (or:hey ma, look what my sword can do)

twoworlds-24a.jpg

"I appreciate the help out there, but now you're crowding me. Get out."

twoworlds-25a.jpg

More Two Worlds pic spam! No bigger versions this time, too lazy to do the process...

Going to get to the top of this hill if it takes me all night!

twoworlds-22a.jpg

Which it did! (j/k...it was almost dawn in the 1st pic anyway...)

twoworlds-23a.jpg

It's the little guy that could! :):lol:

deicideLogo5.jpg

Been playing more Assassin's Creed 2. I just assassinated Marco Barbarigo (brilliant quest btw) and went back to some of the other settlements for a few side missions Here are some pics:

bFx8E.jpg

A view of Montereggioni.

snyA1.jpg

Watching the fight from the best seat in the house.

TGL9F.jpg

Viewing some trophies in the Villa Auditore.

Q31LD.jpg

This is Forli.

jRbg8.jpg

Yes ma'am!

DKLw4.jpg

Found the husband...

fN0qR.jpg

A typical Forli backstreet, medieval grittiness included.

XwxOQ.jpg

AC2 skyboxes are pretty.

That's about everything.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

@WorstUsernameEver:

1280 x 800 screen resolution with medium settings (sliders are all set at either detail levels 2/4, or 3/4). No Anti-Aliasing though, the game would just turn unplayable.

@virumor:

There's actually a mission in Venice when you get to use DaVinci's flying machine in order to get into the Palazzo Ducale. It's one of the best assassinations.

Edited by fastpunk

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes