Pictures of your games

Gorth

I'm pretty sure we need to make as many bad puns as we can about why you are holding a screw in your hand. I'll start:

"Boo prepared to bolt at the first sign of trouble"

"The new Stalker game has really ratcheted up the intensity"

I'm pretty sure we need to make as many bad puns as we can about why you are holding a screw in your hand. I'll start:

Too much exposure to anormalities causes you to end up with a few loose screws you know :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Get out of here, Stalker!

Too much exposure to anormalities causes you to end up with a few loose screws you know :)
Really Purkake? That's it? You are officially out of the pun club. Pack your mad libs and get out.
:)

Watcha lookin at fool?

screenshot2010021123272.jpg

Edwin: Please don't disturb me while I'm plotting to overthrow you.

screenshot2010021618150.jpg

* :)

Edwin: I do not understand this... 'mouse magic' that makes me do thine bidding.

Btw the arena battles were cakewalk. Poor dwarf fighters, so susceptible to Petrify and Stonefist.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I know. I meant the designer of the machine, not the modeler. :)

It makes my hair stand on end.

The one in Borderlands is too cartoony. You can get tetanus just from looking at the Stalker one.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life