Pictures of your games

Gorth

Win indeed.

PS:T is one of those games that just knocks me on my ass everytime I play with how awesome it is. You'd think that I'd be sick to death of replaying such a story-heavy game but the writing is so well done and the interactions the dialogues provide are great. It's too bad that Curst and onwards (until the very end I'd say) is rather lackluster when compared to exploring Sigil though.

Even so, I just can't resist it. The atmosphere of Sigil is so *thick*, even the fetch-quests (of which there are quite a lot, or simple quests at least) feel interesting due to the texture of the gameworld and characters.

Amazing.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I don't need to play it anymore since I printed out the fan made novelization which rips all the dialogue out - and I've re read it so many times I know most of it by heart :lol:

Its a 300 hundred page, A4 sized book btw. :o (almost all of it dialogue)

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I don't need to play it anymore since I printed out the fan made novelization which rips all the dialogue out - and I've re read it so many times I know most of it by heart :lol:

Its a 300 hundred page, A4 sized book btw. :o (almost all of it dialogue)

Well, you're missing out. The fan novelization is only ~170 000 words, but because of all the possible permutations the actual game script was around 800 000 words.

Long in the making, the NWN2 module called Misery Stone was finally released. Misery Stone is a mod set in Ravenloft. Great stuff so far.

A small forest:

nwn2main2010-01-2213-09-35-31.jpg

One of the inhabitants of the forest:

nwn2main2010-01-2213-25-19-67.jpg

Misery Stone's version of the Overland Map:

nwn2main2010-01-2213-30-00-70.jpg

The module has a really nice horror-vibe to it:

nwn2main2010-01-2213-42-04-64.jpg

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Man. been awhile since I played PST but was the writing always that bad? Holy frig'. That garbage was painful.

Show a screenshot of FFG. Her writing better be as awesome as I remember it. :x

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Thread pruned a bit. Lets stick to posting game related pics and comments to said pics, not comments about the commenters?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thinngs just got horribly ugly when I was forced to read more inane Bethesda dialogue...

post-378-1264215763_thumb.png

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Some more from Misery Stone. The atmosphere and custom content of this mod is really great. Definitely feels like Ravenloft.

A lonely house:

nwn2main2010-01-2310-55-51-35.jpg

A prison in Ravenloft - generally not the best place to be:

nwn2main2010-01-2311-22-26-09.jpg

The cells of the prison:

nwn2main2010-01-2311-25-23-53.jpg

Thinngs just got horribly ugly when I was forced to read more inane Bethesda dialogue...

You know what's also inane? Someone uploading a 1MB large 799x600 pic.

Not only does Portable Network Graphics (png) support compression (which you apparently missed), .jpg is a much more efficient format for crappy internet pictures.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You know what's also inane? Someone uploading a 1MB large 799x600 pic.

Not only does Portable Network Graphics (png) support compression (which you apparently missed), .jpg is a much more efficient format for crappy internet pictures.

Are you cranky by nature? Or is it just an internet thing?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

This is my Shepherd for ME1 and going through ME2. I am just about to do the Virmire mission and then off to the last planet.

Why does he look so... surprised?

If you have gone through what he has gone through and you were still alive, wouldn't you be surprised?

post-24130-1264707341_thumb.jpg

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

That red rollneck coupled with platemail dungarees is a hot new look.

Edit: I take it back, the armour looks like it was made from a sawn-off leather sofa, or the interior of a 1982 Chrysler.

Edited by Monte Carlo

sonsofgygax.JPG

That red rollneck coupled with platemail dungarees is a hot new look.

Edit: I take it back, the armour looks like it was made from a sawn-off leather sofa, or the interior of a 1982 Chrysler.

I would like an armor in Fallout made of car parts. That would be great.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"